Snapshot from your day

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Frolicking. Doing exactly what we were doing on Monday when she slipped her collar and gave me a heart attack, but today we were harnessed and safe :thumbup:

Brattina88

This was actually a couple of days ago, but I wants to share. It makes me laugh. This is my moms puppy who's about 17 weeks now... Bailey was kind of afraid of her when she looked more hamster-ish lol. Now Bailey enjoys swatting at her like she's a pest :eek: LOL and they chase eachother around the coffee table

Abby went to the vet this morning(She was happy up until they start started poking and prodding her)

And Karma got to cool off in the pond and this happened

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Paris is so adorable! Loving her ears :)

This is from our morning hike aka the reason I am covered in mosquito bites and my eyes are itchy.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Paris and her massive ears are adorable! :p
Thanks! :D Not sure why they always look so massive in pictures, her ears look normal sized in person. My friends IRL even comment on how much bigger they look in pics. :p

Paris is so adorable! Loving her ears :)

This is from our morning hike aka the reason I am covered in mosquito bites and my eyes are itchy.

Thanks! And OMG I wanna come visit! Looks like a cool place to hike.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I ACCIDENTALLY FLUNG FOOD OUT OF MY CRATE. MUST RETRIEVE.

This dog doesn't hesitate about anything, that's for sure. Juno never would have crawled under there lol.

Members online

No members online now.