Kimma swims?

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
She has only been in 2 pools in her life, and they've been in-ground, and therefore had steps to get in. My family has an above-ground pool with a deck built around it, but the only way in is a ladder and that was confusing to her :p

My little sister was trying to help her get on a float.

It sort of worked....

...but she fell off and had to swim back to the scary ladder. Then she gave up and just decided to walk around the perimeter and occasionally stick her face and paws in.

She then jumped on things.

Then jumped on higher things to sit with my sister.

Afterwards she jumped on to the railing and walked the perimeter of the deck like a balance beam.

And this is just one from her playing with Bubbles from last night. They are crazy.

Does she have cat lineage? Walking around on railings isn't very dog-like. :D

Your dog is adorable < 333

Adorable! And god knows I'm a fan of dogs on things!

She's so cute and spunky looking! I really like her

wishbone

So cute try on the water, looks like Kimma had blast. Bless their crazy play while lots of treats around..

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Does she have cat lineage? Walking around on railings isn't very dog-like. :D

Your dog is adorable < 333
Well they are, like Shibas, very cat-like in nature :p

Nah, but I mainly think it's just the agility dog part of her kicking in LOL. She jumps on my kitchen table, too.

Even soggy Kimma is pretty :)
Awwww thank you :)

Adorable! And god knows I'm a fan of dogs on things!

She's so cute and spunky looking! I really like her
Hahaha I just wish she would learn to back up on things like Traveler. That would open up some more possibilities :)

She really is spunky. And sometimes can be quite the PITA. But overall I really love having a feisty dog.

She's lovely! Looks like she had a fun time being feline-like lol
Oh indeed she did! She actually slept for hours in the afternoon, so I know she had a good time!

So cute try on the water, looks like Kimma had blast. Bless their crazy play while lots of treats around..
Lucky for me, Kimma generally has a blast wherever she goes.

And yes, all three of mine get like that a couple of times a day. Ignoring all other things around them just to wrestle and zoom around :)

Members online

No members online now.