Healing vibes please:)

Kayla

I feel in need of some healing vibes in light of everything that has happened over the past four weeks.

I have been taking everything one day at a time, have had lots of support but havent found a counciller yet, I think in the stress and grief of everything I've become temporarily immobilized but know I need to find one.

This weekend was the worst weekend of my life, accumulating with thankfully discovering and assissting a loved one during a suicide attempt.

I did manage to rest and lay quietly all night but got up an hour and a half ago willing 6:45 to come, so that I can get ready for work, take Duke and Mav on a little pre-work walk and get my morning shift over with and then head to the hospital.

The waves of grief are just rolling over me, and I have never felt in so much need of healing.

Thx

Taqroy

(((((((hugs))))))) and ***vibes***. I don't know what else to say but I'll be thinking of you.

Doberluv

Aww...that's just too much on your plate. I'm so sorry you're so over whelmed right now. Lots of vibes headed your way that things will smooth out soon and the load will be lighter.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
many many supportive, and healing vibes sent out to you! Let us know how you are doing.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Vibes and positive thoughts for you. I've been in that head space, it is not fun but there is a way out and you'll find it
*hugs*

Members online

No members online now.