yay 2nd set of shots done and over with!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Well $128 later Riot has recieved his second set of shots and his Kennel Cough immunization!!

He was liking the vets up until the part where out vet had to "express" his anal glands(in the back room of course) and then when he got his kennel cough immunization.. then he was SOO outta there haha!!

He got a baggy of free treats and a free hankerchief(which hes wearing around proudly) though! lol

Our last vet visit he was weighing in at 11.4 lbs.. hes now a whopping 19.3lbs at 12 weeks lol

Our vet suggested that we switch his puppy food to Large puppy food though, due to the fact that hes going to be a large dog, it will help him grow more evenly.

Poor little Riot had enough excitment for one day, hes zonked right out on the floor next to me! lol

sheps4me

What a gorgeous puppy! Glad to hear he made it through his vet appt., though I think they're often harder on us than our dogs. :D
Taking him off puppy food is a good idea. Just out of curiosity, was he having trouble with his anal glands? Expressing them isn't standard practice with vet visits.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Yes he was having some problems with his glands.. he kept scooting his bum around the yard, and I knew he couldn't have parasites because hes over those and still on wormer... so I had the vet check them and they were full for a puppy so she did that for me.

Riot still needs to stay on puppy food, but hes just switching to the "Large breed" puppy food :)

We are taking him for a nice walk in the conservation area today and were going to get LOTS and LTOS of pics so beware everyone lol

Shortie

yea he looks cute for a big dog i would like 2 see him growin

i have seen u a couple of times before on the fourums

Shortie

1 more thing wat breed is he i think he looks a big like a german shepard but im not sure.

Members online

No members online now.