Made my first piece of equipment Yesterday

And it turned out pretty darn well if I do say so myself…

So my mom had taken me to home depot and let me get the materials to make one jump. She only let me get enough for one jump because she wanted to make sure I knew what I was doing and that she didn’t waste her money on something that was going to not work out. And well it did so I get to go within the next few weeks to get some more materials for equipment. I’ll probably make 2-3 more jumps/hurdles then maybe attempt to make some weave poles or a teeter.

Anyway here’s what I’ve done so far. I had everything I needed with the exception of jump cups for the displaceable bar. Since home depot didn’t sell any I’m going to attempt to make them myself out of some PVC stuff, but for now I'm temporarily using jump cups made out of paper cups kinda like This

Anywho this is what it looks like so far w/o the little paper cup things and displaceable bar

And some videos of me fooling around with the pups, but just cuz I'm to lazy to post the individual video links here's the link to my channel which has the videos on there

clickly for videos

Doberluv

Fantastic! You are so clever to have put those together. Now, your Mom will have to buy more materials. Haha! Great job! You'll all have a blast.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Paper cup things? No matter how home made people's jumps are I've never seen any with paper on them.

Paper cup things? No matter how home made people's jumps are I've never seen any with paper on them.
lol yeah it's just temporary until I get the chance to make some jump cups out of pipe. Basically it's the end of a starbucks like coffe cup cut in the shape of a jump cup. I'll get a picture of it later

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
LOL its ok, don't take pics on my account. I made my own jumps (not out of pvc, that are sturdier and cheaper to make)

adojrts

To the OP, you can use a PVC T cut in half and it will make two bar holders that can be moved on the upright. Cheap and easy. They just clip on your standard poles.

Members online