A Box of

LOL! They're right in front of a warm, cozy gas heater at my mom's. Talullah could be in on the sofa with Kharma, stretched out, but she'd rather curl up in that itty bitty box next to Katie, my mom's Rattie, just to annoy her.

Don't worry - those two are NEVER, EVER left together unless I'm right there. Talullah does her nose poke thing to Katie and Katie does her "she's touching me" bitching. It's hard to tell when she's playing and when she's pissed, lol. Kharma invariably comes in and sticks her big head in between them and separates them after Katie barks a few times.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Tallulah looks huge in that little box. So glad Kharma is there to referee.

Terriers packed in a box.. can you send them to me?

kthnx!
LMAO! You of all people should know better than to ask for that :rofl1:

Can you imagine how happy Dekka would be to see Tallulah? :eek: OMG. She'd never, ever forgive you. You'd be finding poop in your shoes until the end of time.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
LOL "Box of Terror" is more like it...it's amazing what dogs can curl up in when they put their mind to it.

Dekka

Just try me..
LMAO! You of all people should know better than to ask for that :rofl1:

Can you imagine how happy Dekka would be to see Tallulah? :eek: OMG. She'd never, ever forgive you. You'd be finding poop in your shoes until the end of time.
Dekka would hate Tallulah.. but Snip would be in love! And Sport would be beside himself with happiness at a 'big' dog to play with. (he lives with midgets)

Members online