New Doggie Washing Machine from France (LOL)

Bofinger

Message from Bo's mom: This video is too funny. I almost fell off my chair laughing. I couldn't post it here because it wouldn't link up (sorry bit of a techno dope) but if you go to www.boknowsonline.com look at Guantanamo Cleaners.

Message from Bo: This is not funny, it's torture. Mom is just mad because I ate kitty snickers.

Bofinger

Mom is sorry, she did not mean to offend. Obviously mom is an animal lover since she has three rescues. She does not endorse this machine and thinks it horrible. She laughed at it because it is so ridiculous that anyone would ever invent this or try to market it not at the poor animals. She's sorry, please forgive her.

Someone posted a video of that thing once before . . . I had to chuckle, thinking how interesting it would be for the person operating it to have to open the door and release a very, VERY POed Fila :D

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I've posted this before... it's not in the initial stages of being marketed, I know of stores that carry it. I even had the horrible experience of witnessing a dog being "washed". It was horrible. :(

Renee, I dare someone to put a fila in one, lol.

Members online

No members online now.