Making bandannas (pics)

Brattina88

Just wanted to share~
Bandannas aren't really expensive, and I have plenty, but I just couldn't resist. There was a sale on basic fabric prints at walmart... it was a basket of 'leftovers' where there was only about a 2sq.ft. of all different kinds left. I dug through the ones that were left - some really tacky stuff, let me tell you.

I found some really cute ones though. Army print, swirly designs, stars and stuff. But the cutest had to be the solid colors with paw prints and dog bones on it! So, I cut them up into appropriate sized squares / triangles and put "our" favorite color on them:

I think I found a new addiction... in addition to the collars!​

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Eep! :eek: Bandannas! :D

I LOVE bandannas!!! Lizzie has a purple one too!

Just wondering how did you cut them?

B/C I have tried before and...well they did not come out right :rolleyes:

Brattina88

Thanks!! :D

Well, I just cut them into perfect squares (well, not perfect, but as good as it gets! :p), and then fold it over so the corners meet and make a triangle. Then I cut it on the fold... and I roll the long end over a couple of times so I can tie it ;)

lol!

mamie

bandannas are great right now ginger has one for breast cancer. it was actually one for us that I bought at giant tiger and cut it in half. when one's in the wash, she wears the other one and it's perfect against her black fur.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I love 'em! You did a great job. :) I've been wanting to learn how to make them! :)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Thanks!! :D

Well, I just cut them into perfect squares (well, not perfect, but as good as it gets! :p), and then fold it over so the corners meet and make a triangle. Then I cut it on the fold... and I roll the long end over a couple of times so I can tie it ;)
Oooo thanks! :D

zoe08

Those are cute! I always get holiday material at wal-mart and make Zoe a bandana and use some as a background for pics.

bubbatd

I think they're great !!! I was a nut when doing therapy visits . Always matched the season or my outfit. A bandanna meant " work " to the dogs.

Toller_08

Those are adorable! I love making bandanas. Tango has so many that I've lost count. I have a really tough time finding anything with paw prints and such on it though.

Members online

No members online now.