Rattie Pictures!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Got the camera out after cleaning the cage today....

We got a new hammock, TRIPLE LAYERED!! (I guarantee nothing but the bottom one will get used)

Tulip, my old girl. She's definitely slowing down and I don't think she will be around much longer :/ She's the last of my original three.

Uhhh...what are you doing?

Tulip was very worried about what Frodo had on his head (cone of shame)

Next up is Ms. Uncooperative, Peony.
"I'm not coming out of the hammock and YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!"

Bathroom break! I just figured out today that she backs herself into this corner and urinates down the cage. Wonderful.

And last, but certainly not least, Ms. Petunia.
"Well hello there, Bringer of Noms"

She's so cute!

Nom. Om. Nom.

The End! Thanks for looking!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I LOVE THEM. So nice to see the relatives :D

And why are they so sleek while mine are so fat.

MicksMom

...Tulip, my old girl...
Aaww! She looks like my Tuff did.

Bathroom break! I just figured out today that she backs herself into this corner and urinates down the cage. Wonderful...
I wonder if the urine guards for rabbit cages would fit? Tractor Supply has some great plastic ones that just clip on the inside of the cage. Unlike the metal ones I've bought in the past, the plastic ones can be cut to fit better.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Thanks everyone! I love these little guys, they are like having 3 extra dogs around, just way less work :p

MM, I was thinking about that, and will probably do that. Fortunately it is just running down the bars and isn't making it to the carpet! But yeah, gross.

MicksMom

...MM, I was thinking about that, and will probably do that. Fortunately it is just running down the bars and isn't making it to the carpet! But yeah, gross.
Another idea- if it's just one corner, maybe stand that end of the cage in something like a dropping pan from a rabbit cage, or a rubbermade type tub. I found a big plastic thing made to go under bird cages, and sat my rat cage in that. It had sides that tapered down (looked like the urine guards).

ACooper

Awe...so cute!

Rats (mice, hamsters, gerbils) are pets I was never allowed to have. I find them adorable, but I had a mother who was deathly afraid of anything mouse/mouse like. If I got one now, she'd never set foot in my house!
(keeping that in mind should I ever need it! haha)

Members online

No members online now.