*Distressing* - China Boycott

annie_so_pink

Proud owner of Wesley
Athebeau said:
DoggyLuva1128, It's not just animals that are treated badly.:(
Think of all the children who don't speak out for themselves and are sexually exploited, abused, beat, emotionally drained from verbal abuse, tossed out onto the streets. Sold in the sex trade industry.
Then you have some countries where little girl children are not "favored" and there are allowances for how many children you have. I watched a documentary where mothers were taking baby girls and leaving them in the woods to die.

It's not just animals. If we can't stop abuse and horrific cruelity to humans....it's pretty hard to stop abuse with animals.

One more thing people forget (in any Country) are little children who experiement with animals...killing them and torturing them. We have this happen quite often throughout North America, no one really talks about it that often. When I was a child I watched as the neighborhood boys cornered a porcupine or raccoon and slowly kill it. Or satinists or people who practice horrific rituals on animals.

We humans can be very cruel and for some it seems to bring about a sick sort of pleasure. Horrible.:mad:
Thank You for saying the truth! Don't get all mad about the way they treat their animals before we stop the way they are treating the children(perticuraly little girls) in the orphanages! And DO Not even try to tell me that it is not true about the way the orphans are kept! My sister is one of them but she won't be once I get her home...The orphans are in such terrible conditions in is heart breaking! And if anyone wants to help stop the way they are treating the little girls in orphanages, how about more people adopt form China! I can't wait til I get my baby sis home! They really need homes! Please go to this website and watch the video: www.bringmehope.org

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Athebeau said:
DoggyLuva1128, It's not just animals that are treated badly.:(
Think of all the children who don't speak out for themselves and are sexually exploited, abused, beat, emotionally drained from verbal abuse, tossed out onto the streets. Sold in the sex trade industry.
Then you have some countries where little girl children are not "favored" and there are allowances for how many children you have. I watched a documentary where mothers were taking baby girls and leaving them in the woods to die.

It's not just animals. If we can't stop abuse and horrific cruelity to humans....it's pretty hard to stop abuse with animals.

One more thing people forget (in any Country) are little children who experiement with animals...killing them and torturing them. We have this happen quite often throughout North America, no one really talks about it that often. When I was a child I watched as the neighborhood boys cornered a porcupine or raccoon and slowly kill it. Or satinists or people who practice horrific rituals on animals.

We humans can be very cruel and for some it seems to bring about a sick sort of pleasure. Horrible.:mad:
As much as I am for the loving treatment of all animals and can't understand why people buy fur when there are better, non-cruelty fabrics around that are warmer and in my opinion, look much better, I believe the above quote is more than ample reason to boycott the Chinese Olympics. I'm still trying to figure out how they were awarded to the country in the first place, but as I was not part of the selection commitee, I don't know what went on behind closed doors.

bubbatd

Annie...My cousin adopted 2 beautiful girls from China....I'm just so happy that these girls are able to find homes !

annie_so_pink

Proud owner of Wesley
bubbatd said:
Annie...My cousin adopted 2 beautiful girls from China....I'm just so happy that these girls are able to find homes !
That is wonderful and so exciting!!! I can't wait til I get my baby sis home from China!!!:D

Members online

No members online now.