Need MANY good thoughts and vibes, please!

Xandra

Aww no I'm so sorry. That sucks so bad. Glad she seems OK at least, hopefully she can remain intact.

This is so heartbreaking... Such a helpless feeling, I'm so sorry. I hate how often those who do it all right get unfair results.
I often want to cry about this also. I see it day in and day out at work.

Aww no I'm so sorry. That sucks so bad. Glad she seems OK at least, hopefully she can remain intact.
She won't be bred again, her owner and I discussed it tonight. She evidently does not feel strongly about being a mama. But non surgery is good, especially since she is a French Ring dog, and they are required to be intact.

Awww that sucks! (((hugs))) Sending good vibes MomDog is alright.
Thank you! Heavy antibiotics and watching closely. More fingers crossed. But I miss my Sombreros that never happened. :(

yoko

I hope everything turns out ok with her so she can stay intact.

So sad about the puppies though :( RIP little guys.

Thanks everyone. This sucks. I'm at the point where I second guess myself, my vet, everything. I half convinced myself a second ago that she was still pregnant and that we just killed the puppies. Augh I need a drink maybe.

S

SevenSins

Thanks everyone. This sucks. I'm at the point where I second guess myself, my vet, everything. I half convinced myself a second ago that she was still pregnant and that we just killed the puppies. Augh I need a drink maybe.
My heart sunk when you messaged me about this yesterday. I agree with AdrianneIsabel and like I mentioned to you earlier, I don't and will never understand how people who do it all wrong manage to have the easiest litters and the rest of us very often end up with a whole lot of heartbreak and nothing to show for it...

Thankfully mom should be fine, so there's the bright side. YOU on the other hand, don't beat yourself up or second guess, you did nothing wrong, things happen. A drink or two sounded like a good idea...

Thanks, everyone. Lynx is doing well this morning, although I admit I was up all night with her. She is "cleaning out" and does not even look pregnant anymore, that little bump is gone. Which is good, but sad. She IS fat, so we're trimming her down a bit.

Looking good for the first 12 hours, fingers crossed.

Members online

No members online now.