Look at my dog, my dog is amazing!

...Amazingly cute! My mom, who has actual camera equipment (all I have when away from her to take pics is my phone), snapped a bunch of shots of Astro over the holidays.

Concentrating REALLY hard on a down-stay when visiting my mom's work.

Sitting on his throne.

Some down-time...this dog does not know the meaning of the word "space," and I love it.

He also does not know that, as a dog, he is generally supposed to sleep on his stomach or side, rather than flat on his back like a dead roach :p He always poses in such an...ungentlemanly way....

Serious Puppy is Serious.

More to come!

A friend got him a shirt from PetsMart, and so began the task of wrestling my bouncy 7 month old dog into it.

"MOM, STOP IT, YOU'RE EMBARASSING ME!"

Showing what he thinks of this ordeal...

Resignation.

He decided to grab hold of the shirt and walk himself in protest.

A serious one to end.

That's it!

I totally love your puppy...

It's a shar pei thing :D
They are something else! He's totally turned me onto the breed. I think, if they weren't so dang expensive with all the medical issues, I would be tempted to give up my gundog dreams and instead have a giant herd of smooshy, wrinkly Peis and Pei-mixes.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
They are something else! He's totally turned me onto the breed. I think, if they weren't so dang expensive with all the medical issues, I would be tempted to give up my gundog dreams and instead have a giant herd of smooshy, wrinkly Peis and Pei-mixes.
It's true only the cost is what keeps us from having 5 more just like Menchi...well that and my fiancee's sanity :lol-sign:

Equinox

I love him!! He's probably one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen, hands down.

Believe it or not, some kind of small terrier-ish thing...Astro outweighed her very early. None of the puppies look anything like her!

THAT's your boy's momma?! Oh lord, poor girl, how did she fit all those puppies?

Also, Astro is ADORABLE. I want to mush his big ol' face with kisses.

JacksonsMom

Adorable dog... seriously. Sooo cute.

He also does not know that, as a dog, he is generally supposed to sleep on his stomach or side, rather than flat on his back like a dead roach :p He always poses in such an...ungentlemanly way....
LOL at where the bully stick is placed in this picture.

GoingNowhere

I'm pretty sure he has the cutest nose of any dog I've ever seen. It's like a shar pei nose, but ever cuter!

Thanks guys! I think he's the absolute cutest too, not that I'm biased or anything ;)

THAT's your boy's momma?! Oh lord, poor girl, how did she fit all those puppies?

Also, Astro is ADORABLE. I want to mush his big ol' face with kisses.
I know, I don't know how she did it. Poor girl, you can tell in her pics from the rescue that they were sucking the life out of her too as they grew and fed, but they had a good foster (who adopted one of the pups) and everyone is doing well now.

Adorable dog... seriously. Sooo cute.

LOL at where the bully stick is placed in this picture.
I thought about that after I posted the pic...whoops. :rofl1: Appropriate for him, though - every time he flops on his back with his legs spread I'm just like "Astro, contain yourself! There are ladies present!"

He is too adorable. My Hudson believes sleeping on your back is the best way for sleeping too.
Oh good, there are other weirdoes like him! I'll inform Astro that he's not alone.

Members online

No members online now.