More art work

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Well I found some old drawings and things I did. They are mostly just doodles and some are not even completed but I thought I would show them to you. Again crappy pic quality like the other ones, It's going to be split up but here goes:

^donkey man thing lol

^dragon

^bee- It was an ink drawing

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.

^fox'ish thing

^A face, but I stopped before I could finish

^my try at an anime human lol

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.

^messed up ware wolf......The body is either too big or the head is too small lol

^Skeleton that I didn't finish. I started shading the head but never did the body.

^baby chick I carved out of this stuff I can't rememer the name of lol. I had to heat it up so it would be soft and then carve. When it would cool it becomes hard and impossible to work with so you have to keep heating it up lol.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.

^Wierd bunny/man paper mache' sculpture. I have absolutely no clue what I was thinking at the time, but you can tell paper mache isn't my strong suit lol

Well there you have it! Some of my even older stuff lol.....well I've enjoyed laughing at the past lol. :D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thanks! lol Yeah I had this whole whole period of ware wolves and dragons and they where basically all scary looking lol :p

nedim

I like your style. I used to draw alot too, but not very much recently.

Richie12345

I don't draw anymore, been focused in music and making stupid videos. But when I did draw I did a lot of gory things, lol, after that I switched to sketching and drawing animals. That sculpture is SO awesome, lol, that one made me smile

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
your ink painting of the bee is incredible..my favorite! The sketches are a blast..lots of expression there. papermache is tricky but you can get some really interesting effects..check out the sculpture dogs on the art unleashed preview..(where mine are not and my feelings are hurt) you can get a paper mache that is already a dry mash..a lot easier then strips of paper. The chick looks like a linoleum block..you heated up the block or your tool? when i did mine you heated up the tool you were cutting with..i haven't done one i a zillion years.....

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
smkie said:
your ink painting of the bee is incredible..my favorite! The sketches are a blast..lots of expression there. papermache is tricky but you can get some really interesting effects..check out the sculpture dogs on the art unleashed preview..(where mine are not and my feelings are hurt) you can get a paper mache that is already a dry mash..a lot easier then strips of paper. The chick looks like a linoleum block..you heated up the block or your tool? when i did mine you heated up the tool you were cutting with..i haven't done one i a zillion years.....
Yeah that's what it was called! Linoleum! lol I heated up the block not the tool. So I had to keep going back and heating it back up everytime it cooled off. Got annoying after a while. lol So the tool you used, was it like electric or something so it stayed heated? That would be neat!

Oh I saw those paper mache sculptures...they where really neat! I didn't know that....we had to use the strips and then blend up the paper for the outside of it. The school's blender lid was screwed up so water always flew out everywhere! lol

Thanks smkie, and richie.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
next time use a little bunson (or however you spell it) burner...and heat up your tool instead.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Twilight said:
I love the Bee
thats great
i also love the Wierd bunny/man paper mache' sculpture Thing LOL
really unusual
Thanks......I really have no clue what I was thinking on that mache' thing! LOL :p

Members online

No members online now.