BCMoffatt!

bcmoffatt

totally normal
He's good. His exam went well on Monday, he was a very good boy and had lots of fun at the vets....

They didn't find anything, but I wasn't expecting them to... He had blood taken and I'm waiting on the results.

I forgot to call the breeder on the weekend. I'm a bad dog mommy! :(

He's having a great week and is a very happy boy lately.

Thank-you for asking about him!!! He'd be happy to know people are thinking about him, he's a huge attention wh0re.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
YEAH i'm glad he's doing well.
I love that big, soft, squishy face of his. :D

milos_mommy

I didn't know something was wrong with Mochi!! :( I hate missing out on things. I hope everything's okay...

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
I didn't know either..... but I am glad that he's doing better now!!

bcmoffatt

totally normal
The vet just called...

His CBC was totally normal... They ran a biochemical panel, and his ALT levels came back highly elevated. Normal range is between 6-130, Mochi's was 420. :(

I'm not too sue of what that means exactly, the vet tried to explain it to me.

He's having liver problems. Not enough to worry too much, but enough that it's troubling. The vet said this type of thing would be normal in a 12y/o dog, but Mochi is 3!

This is most likely unrelated to the possible seizure. Sigh. He thought maybe Mochi could have gotten in to some sort of toxin that caused the elevated ALT levels, but Momo had tests done in April, June and November last year, and they were on the way up then too!

So, more stuff is wrong with him. :(
I'm taking him in next week for some liver function tests to get a better idea of what's going on.

What's wrong with my baby?!? He's had so many tests done! And he's so young!! :(

edited to add- The vet said something about this not necessarily meaning imminent liver failure... Liver failure!?!?!? I'm so so so upset for my baby!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.