pointer/labrador/terrier
Victor and mary must
keep me sane
keep me from being loney
keep me from being sad
keep me safe
keep me warm
keep me loved
that is their job and the do it with style.

Dreeza

the job oakley is by far best at is making my laugh when i am in a bad mood. I just have to look at that adorable face...and it puts a big smile on my face. Then he goes and does something silly...whether it be howling (to me its like him saying "stop standing there w/that silly smile on your face an come play with me!!) or just anything he does...he is best at being adorable.

He also is great at protecting our house....from reflections...he makes sure to attack them, and try to chase them away

he also makes sure the dishwasher door (when open) doesnt have excess water on it, and dries it up

he also likes to give me lots of kisses to make sure i never feel unloved :)

Saje

Island dweller
Maverick is there to save me drowning

Mikey is there to save me from other dogs

and Nanook is there to save me from other people.

These are all self-appointed jobs. I never felt like I was in that much danger. ;)

ohmai

My pup hides our shoes, slippers, and socks for me, so I can get off my hiney and excercise my mind and body by looking at all the little spaces he can hide them :D

Buckshot

Yes they are soooo pretty :rolleyes: They just have a bad habit of turning the turf into the most foul thing that is still of this earth. They are second nastiest creature in the world losing the number one slot to pelicans. Geese are like flying carp. But they are kinda tasty

Saje

Island dweller
Buckshot said:
Yes they are soooo pretty :rolleyes: They just have a bad habit of turning the turf into the most foul thing that is still of this earth. They are second nastiest creature in the world losing the number one slot to pelicans. Geese are like flying carp. But they are kinda tasty
LOL ok. Your opinion. I think you like to give me a hard time. :p

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Teddy's job

he washes my dishes before they go in the dishwasher lol
picks up all papertowel, kleenex, or toiler paper left lying around lol
Vacuum cleaner :D

I just asked teddy what else he was good at and he just gave me a big yawn and a grumbling "arawrawrooo" haha I can't be sure what that means exactly

RD

Are you dead yet?
Dakota's job is to do whatever I might want him to do, at any given moment, whether it be keeping me company while I swim, lounging around watching TV, or training. Basically, his self-appointed job is to make everyday life easier for me.
His other side job is to pose for pictures, he is my main subject for photography practice because he's oh-so-photogenic!
Don't have any pictures of him helping me around the house unfortunately!

Ripley's got two jobs - to be cute and to do agility. He does both very well. His new job is to accompany me to work, and hang out quietly under my grooming table. He's good at it, even if he still doesn't fully understand the concept of "quietly".

Agility:

Cute:

Colby's job is to look cute and chew up any bad people. :D She also likes to do home agility for fun and cuddle, and do silly tricks for food.

May's job is the be the most sweet dog in the whole entire universe. And give lots of doggie kisses.

Tippy's job is to herd geese and doves that dare come near here. She also demonstrates what the words "smart" and "brat" mean lol.

And they're all here to be my big babies.

Members online

No members online now.