May possibly be getting a kitten

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Well last night my friend Emma called me up and said she has a mother cat with a broken leg and three newborn kittens (emma is the one who works for the animal shelter and helped me get some of my babies). She asked if i was interested in a kitten when they are weaned. I told her i would think about it but im seriousely considering it. Both my ladies are up their in years but extremly sweet. So who knows i may end up with a kitten in a couple months :) .

Oh my goodness, a kitten with all those doggies! Talk about out numbered. :p If you get her, at least she will grow up knowing dogs are her friends, which is more than I can say for my cat who is terrified of the puppy! :( We're working on that.

This does mean you will have to learn to think like a cat, too! Which can be TOTALLY different than dog thinking. :D

Good luck and post a picture when and if you adopt one!

Cindy

Pits, you'll end up with a kitten and the mama cat after her leg is healed . . . you've just got that big, soft, fuzzy heart that won't let her stay there alone . . .

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol probley Renee lol oh don't give me any ideas lol. Not that i havent already thought of it. My two cats now Arora and Sidney grew up around the dogs and has just learned to put them in line and then they grow to like them and cuddle with them lol.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Heres a Pic of the Mama cat named Signat and her babies emma emailed me. Its her left hind leg that is broken.

When I saw the pic for the first time i was just struck with how beautiful she is! And the kitten that stood out to me the most is the little orange and white between her paws looking up at the camera. :D oh im in love!!!

Members online