LOL @ Oreo

Ash47

Taco Dog
Oreo just did the most adorable thing! She was in my lap as I was searching on the net and she spotted the mouse arrow on the computer. She then sat her little butt on the keyboard and proceeded to chase it on the screen! LOL It was terribly funny. Had to share. LOL :)

Ash47

Taco Dog
Yes smkie,
Whenever Oreo catches one of the field mice that manages to sneak into our house, it is almost as big as her! LOL So the computer mouse is the perfect size for her.

I never did post this, but she has just finished recovering from her spay surgery from last Thursday. I got to be in there with her and assist since I work at the vet. It was very neat. Her uterus was enlarged since she was in heat, but at least it is over and done. She checked out to be healthy as far as her bloodwork would tell and I am sure she is very happy to never have to go through a heat spell again. And her weight maxed out at a huge 5lbs!! No idea why she is so tiny, but she is still just as gorgeous as any big ol' kitty in my eyes.

Purr

~3 Mutts~
ROFL! I love it when they do that! I have a kitten that weighs about 4-5 pounds, and she likes to chase my pointer, as well. Except, LOL my cursor is a bananna. Haha...

Ash47

Taco Dog
Just so no one is confused, Oreo is my cat. LOL I think some of you thought she was a doggy. No, Precious is too big to sit on the keyboard. And Roxy, much much too clumsy. LOL

Members online

No members online now.