I tried zuccini bread.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Or courgette bread as I imagine we'd call it!!

It was lush!!! My friends girlfriend is from Idaho (salt lake) and she baked us some. Very impressed!!!! They came to stay with me in Wales for the weekend. I've told her that I now have to stay with her in the US at some point as its only fair :D

I fed my boyfriend her cake.... He had no idea it had vegetables in it!!! Who on earth came up with that idea!!

Dekka

Just try me..
My mother in law used to make tones of it and freeze it. All year round there was zucchini bread in the house. It is nice.

lizzybeth727

My grandmother always grew zucchini in her garden in the summer. She had TONS of zucchini and was always giving my mom more. Zucchini bread was great because it used a lot of zucchini and you could freeze it, so she made it ALL THE TIME. It was good, but I got sick of it really quick. I still can only eat it in small quantities, LOL.

Baking with vegetables is great! Think about carrot cake! *yum*

Zucchini bread is great...zucchini cake is even better especially served with lemon curd..YUM!

Or, I love the zucchini chocolate chip cookies from Animal,Vegetable Miracle (also one of my fav books ever). Sound kind of questionable but OMG, SO good...moist and perfect. Recipe

k9krazee

I used to love banana bread until I tried zuccini bread. New favorite. And now I would like to try it with pineapple!

Members online

No members online now.