Mom of 2

katt223

Mom of Two
Hi my name is Katie I live in Ontario Canada and I have 2 beautiful pups! Bella is almost a year and a half. I got her a the local pound when she was 7 weeks old. They weren't too sure what mix she was but everyone who sees her has something different to say! I think she is a bordie collie/shepherd mix, my mom think lab is in there too... when I first took her to the vet he thought maybe some Beagle!! She has the marking of a Bernese but she is only 60 pounds so I don't think its that either.

Then there is the baby, little Baxter. I've had him for about 4 weeks, he's only 10 weeks old. He's a pure blonde Yorkie-Poo and he is just gorgeous! Bella loves him so much! She lies down and lets him crawl and bite all over her. Unfortuneately we did have an accident this week that gave us a real scare! Bella landed on Baxter while in a game of fetch! I know they shouldn't be playing together like that yet and Baxter usually stays behind me when Bella returns her toys... but this week he must have had that extra energy or just thought he could take her on because he zoomed right in there and got knocked out! I thought he was going to be paralyzed or dead!! What a WAKE UP call! No more fetch together!! At least until he is full grown!! He seems to be doing better now, still unsturdy on his legs sometimes but we are keeping an eye on him. I posted some concerns in the dog health forum.

Thats about it! Nice to be here :)

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! Both your dogs are adorable. I'm sure you'll learn a lot here ad hope you enjoy the forum :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Your pups ARE beatiful!! Welcome to Chazhound. Looking forward to your posts!

Members online

No members online now.