Ole, Roy

k9forums

Renee750il said:
Ol' Roy is . . . well, there just aren't words to describe how awful that stuff is! Nutro is better, but not even in the same league with Innova, and really isn't more economical as you have to feed a significant amount more.

I bought a box of Nutro brand treats once and threw them away before I let the dogs eat them . . .
I hate to say this but a lot of dog's with sensitive stomachs can't handle the rich high protein dog foods like innova. Nutro Natural Choice Lamb and Rice is actually quite a good food for people like this. Also dogs with upset stomachs or illness. So your statement is not entirely correct. Its not the best obviously... but not even comparable to ol' roy...

Doberluv

I've fed my dogs Nutro before too. It's not that bad, if you look at the ingredients. There are better ones, but it has quite a lot of decent ingredients in there, not as good as some of the other premiums, but definitely better than Ole Roy or any of the grocery store or Science Diet. IMO. I don't know the temp. that they cook it though or some other processing practices...and that is quite important. But, just as a lot of the Dobermans on a Doberman forum I go on, Lyric got a lot of gas from that one too. These dogs are such wusses when it comes to their digestive tracts.

Members online

No members online now.