Meet my cats! (stories and pics)

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
This is Frisco (Oh, by the way his middle name is Leo, I give all my pets middle names, they are like family right?), his mother was a stray, she had her litter of kittens in the woods near our home. I was trying to capture all of them but they were too wild and very difficult to catch/trap, but I managed to out smart one little kitten who tried to hide in the ditch. I grabed him and he gave me a few good bites that made me bleed, and have now scared. I put him in a cat carrier and fed him, he stayed in it for the first day and gradually got used to being around people. He was matted in a few places so I trimmed them out. I noticed dry blood in his fur, thats why it got matted, and after removing it, it started bleeding again, so I wrapped it up with paper towl and tape to make it stop bleeding. We took him to the vet when he was 9 weeks or his first shots and they said he tail bled because of an injury from an animal that probably bit him, he will always have a kink in his tail where it was crushed from the bite. The vet said for a stray kitten he "has a very nice disposition". At first I was trying to find him a good home as I already had a cat, and my mother also has a Siamese, but as he got tamer he became very attached to me, and I to him, and he didn't trust any one else but me. That frightened 5 week old kitten is now a friendly, affectionate, 7 month old cat! He really is the friendliest cat I've EVER met, he follows me EVERYWHERE, he always rolls on his back looking for tummy rubs, he sleeps on my lap for hours and he is very nice to our other cats. I think he knows I saved his life he is more attached to me than any one else in my family, and when I take him outside (on harness and leash) he makes a big fuss to come back in the house (I don't think he ever wants to set one paw outdoors ever again).

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
This is Misty my four year old calico cat. In summer of 2002 I was looking for a kitten, my younger cousin wanted a cat also (he always wants what I want lol) His mother found someone giving away kittens (he says they are persian mix) There was one long-haired black boy, and 2 semi-short-haired calico girls. They boy was taken and my cousin picked one of the females already, so I said I'd take the last one (I hadn't even seen her, but she sounded beautiful) and when I picked her up, she was the prettiest cat I've ever seen! I decided the name "Misty" fit her well and since she was so pretty I gave her the middle name of "Princess". She is all grown up now. She is very independant and likes to be off on her own most of the time. She hates to be picked up, but she does like to be patted and she gives me massages lol.

Giny

You have to most gorgeous kitties. I LOVE Misty beautiful big round eye, so lovely!

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
You have to most gorgeous kitties. I LOVE Misty beautiful big round eye, so lovely!
She is a Persian mix. She doesn't really look like one (which is great because I'm not so crazy about the pushed in faces:p ) , but she definatly has round Persian eyes.:)

Kase

Your cats are beautiful, I love Friscos face. Oh and the last pic of Misty with the bow on is so cute.

Members online

No members online now.