Chaz Puppies of 2014

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Shai! CONGRATS!

Big reveal! Assuming no huge changes to temperament or structure in the next few weeks, plain face red girl will be coming home with me. She's very quiet, confident, playful, and super snuggly. Everything I wanted it a puppy.

Pickup date is anytime after the 27th of this month. EEK!

DSC_0222 by auntyadj, on Flickr

DSC_0246 by auntyadj, on Flickr

DSC_0254 by auntyadj, on Flickr

DSC_0265 by auntyadj, on Flickr

Bonus updated Archer (dad) shot:
DSC_0434 by auntyadj, on Flickr

Such a pretty momma:
DSC_0439 by auntyadj, on Flickr
Congrats!! She's BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to watch her grow up!

Those ACDs are stunning! I can admit I've never been a huge fan of the breed, just going by looks, but yep, stunning!

Future puppy is coming home tomorrow night! :yikes: I'm still feeling unprepared, but so excited! I'm also usually ready with a name by now (I've always been one to find the name before they are even home), but I've just yet to find something I think tooootally fits; although I'm leaning towards Grimm or Carnival being quite possible! We will see what happens once he arrives. :p

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Paris is 17 weeks old today, and turns 4 months old tomorrow! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?

At one week.

From today.

:yikes:
He is growing up so fast.

Those ACDs are stunning! I can admit I've never been a huge fan of the breed, just going by looks, but yep, stunning!

Future puppy is coming home tomorrow night! :yikes: I'm still feeling unprepared, but so excited! I'm also usually ready with a name by now (I've always been one to find the name before they are even home), but I've just yet to find something I think tooootally fits; although I'm leaning towards Grimm or Carnival being quite possible! We will see what happens once he arrives. :p
Yay! I can't wait for pictures. I prefer Grimm;)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Cell photo, but the little man is growing up!

Also: Sitting in puddles is no big deal when you're being raised by a retriever ;)

FG167

although I'm leaning towards Grimm or Carnival being quite possible! We will see what happens once he arrives. :p
I love Carnival, I have never heard of anyone named that before. And I think Carni is ADORABLE!

Also: Sitting in puddles is no big deal when you're being raised by a retriever ;)

He looks all grown up!

Carni was exactly the 'nickname' I was going to be going for! I admit I've been wondering how I feel about it when I practice calling out the name, but I just feel they can be entertaining and crazy like some Carnivals I know of, so I'm just feeling it. ;)

LEAVING IN ONE HOUR.

~

Lodin and Paris are both so adorable! Can't get over them!

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Carni was exactly the 'nickname' I was going to be going for! I admit I've been wondering how I feel about it when I practice calling out the name, but I just feel they can be entertaining and crazy like some Carnivals I know of, so I'm just feeling it. ;)

LEAVING IN ONE HOUR.

~

I'm so excited for the puppy, I can't wait.

No...he's starting to lose his puppy face, but he's still adorable.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon

LEAVING IN ONE HOUR.

~

That's so exciting! I can't wait for pics! :D

I'll get some better ones tomorrow! Dark out when we got home! But here's a quick phone picture from when we first picked him up! :D

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Awww! Is he a MAS?

Pike is 14 weeks old in a few hours.

Self stack while watching the cat:

His right eye is a little watery, since there's some nasty tree blooming that's doing the same to me. Yuck.

They love each other so much. <3

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I an looking forward to seeing how the two new mini dogs turn out! It's a breed I'm interested in.

joce

I am seriously going into puppy crazies!

I only ever heard back from one dobe breeder and feel like i am bothering her when I contact her. Four weeks ago was last time i contacted and there was one pup up in the air and she said she would let me know. And nothing yet. :(

Thinking of holding off a couple years for a dobe and maybe getting a lab or a corgi now. Anyone know good breeders of either? Husband likes cardis I like pems. Lab puppies everywhere but not any with health testing. Would still love a dobe but seems its not going to happen anytime soon. I have only gotten a response from one breeder I have contacted and am getting so frustrated. I see what makes people go to the paper! Started looking in the fall and figured I would have a pup to train this summer :(

FG167

Thinking of holding off a couple years for a dobe and maybe getting a lab or a corgi now. Anyone know good breeders of either? Husband likes cardis I like pems. Lab puppies everywhere but not any with health testing.
Excellent Cardi resource: http://cardigancorgis.com/BreederDirectoryDisplay.asp?reg=0

I can personally recommend Mark Clarke as an amazing breeder. I would trust him to refer me to others in a heartbeat as well.

Conformation lab or fieldline? I used to be big into Labs so I have a lot of breeders I like a lot. But these are my top two

Confo: http://piccadillylabs.com/

Field: http://jennersrun.com/

joce

Thanks!
Thinking field with labs

I just don't get it. I hear to not email and just say interested so I give the whole what I am looking for, what we feed, what house is like, about past dogs. I feel like I am dating. Am I coming on to strong:eek:

Members online

No members online now.