The Venting Thread

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Went to the lake to try and let Talon swim. It was 7:45pm and the sun was setting, the water isn't really warm enough to swim comfrotably for people, so we didn't expect many people. There were four people fishing in the swimming area. :mad: Not only did it mean we couldn't let Talon swim, but this causes stray hooks in the swimming area. There is a fishing dock right down the way, but apparently they are "special" because they know the cops.

A cop came to kick the people fishing out, but let three stay because they were friends with each other. Of course he kicked everyone else out (which is what he was suppose to do). That is just NOT Ok. I don't care if you know them, they have to go just like everyone else! :mad: So sick of the cops preferential treatment/abusing their power in this small town.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I think you're 100% right
Heh. It's true about one of my cars, too. :D (And a lot of people's cars, actually.)

SUPER excited for you with this Crosstrek. You're going to love it!

I am so tired. Just physically and mentally done. I am tired of putting everyone else first, of shouldering everything for everyone else. Why can't someone put me first, ever?

I am so tired of hearing everyone around me talk about their problems, their aches and pains, their troubles.... and not once does anyone ever ask me "Are you okay?" I feel invisible. And honestly, I'm normally fine with that. I smile, I laugh, I pretend I am happy and nothing bothers me but... it's exhausting. And then I feel guilty because I am having a 30 second pity party when I am normally the "brush it off and move on" person.

Some of the stuff is just so petty. Like, why can't we ever eat what I want to eat? Or why can't Jeff just take the dogs out ONE FREAKING TIME and let me relax? Sure, they're my dogs and all that, but if you know your significant other is exhausted, don't you EVER think "hey, this would be nice if I did this for her?" But then again, no, because NO ONE EVER PUTS ME FIRST.

Maybe a good night's sleep would help me, but I can't get that because I'm always worrying about crap that I should let someone else worry about.

I just want a vacation, from everyone and everything. I don't even want to be around me right now. :(
(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

I love you, miss you, am sending good vibes for you, and if you ever want to come to CO to visit, you have a place to stay.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Hockey game, I don't have time for you to go into overtime. I have to work at 7am. Curse you for being an important game!!
UGH I hear you. Tonight is game 7 for Habs and Bruins and I have to be at graduation for the preschool where I work. WHYYYYYY? why tonight? I absolutely can't NOT go to graduation lol but oh how tempted I am.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I need to distress but I can't. :( And silly me for thinking gym at lunch.

Nooo everything must go wrong and I will be the only one working through lunch.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I can't stop scratching the hell out of my hands and arms. I think I'm allergic to shar pei. We have two at my work and I can't handle them without getting extremely itchy. :( my skin is all red and puffy now.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
I can't stop scratching the hell out of my hands and arms. I think I'm allergic to shar pei. We have two at my work and I can't handle them without getting extremely itchy. :( my skin is all red and puffy now.
Some people have really adverse reaction to especially the horse-coat type of Shar Pei coat.

If you have to handle them I would recommend you wash your hands and arms right after and maybe use some spray on Benadryl...

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Still haven't heard anything from the place I want the job at... timing-wise from the last time I applied and hearing from them seems like I should have heard from them the last couple of days. Probably not going to hear anything. Sucks. I want to work there so badly. I thought I got along with the department manager so fabulously... he had a Marvel poster up on his wall and he had Star Wars pictures up on his wall and we talked about Star Wars and comics, WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME?? WHY WON'T YOU HIRE ME? We can talk about Star Wars...

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Michael gets to get maced with military grade pepper spray on Friday as part of his security training. Bleh. I think I'm more bothered about it than he is.

I have come to realize I have very strong protective instincts. /iworrytoomuch

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
UGH I hear you. Tonight is game 7 for Habs and Bruins and I have to be at graduation for the preschool where I work. WHYYYYYY? why tonight? I absolutely can't NOT go to graduation lol but oh how tempted I am.
Priorities, right?! :p

Wasn't even worth staying up late, we ended up losing. I just ended up going to bed angry lol.

Lyzelle

I might never actually make it to the road. Will never hit the interstate. Because I am going to kill someone. Fairly positive.

This month. Has been. Insanity.

Renting a house! Nope.
Getting this awesome job! Nope.
Getting this apartment! Nope.
GIVING UP. Moving to CO.
Zander's lung suddenly & unexpectedly collapses. $1500.
Can't get the U haul trailer because they have to Ship in a hitch far the Car. So we have to leave most everything here in storage.

My brother blows me off last week I'm here to hangout with his girlfriend instead.

I hate packing.

I just want to be on the way OUT OF HERE.

**** MEMPHIS.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I want to keep my foster rats. I don't know whether I should keep my foster rats. Every time I get an email from one of the directors of the rescue, I get scared that someone is interested in them. Ran into one of the director's today, apparently they've been talking about whether they think I'll keep them :cool:

I adore them. They're awesome. Petunia is sick. I don't know what her medical bills are going to look like. I said I wasn't keeping any more because it sucks too much when they die. But I want to keep them.

I don't know what to do!

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I want to keep my foster rats. I don't know whether I should keep my foster rats. Every time I get an email from one of the directors of the rescue, I get scared that someone is interested in them. Ran into one of the director's today, apparently they've been talking about whether they think I'll keep them :cool:

I adore them. They're awesome. Petunia is sick. I don't know what her medical bills are going to look like. I said I wasn't keeping any more because it sucks too much when they die. But I want to keep them.

I don't know what to do!
Keep them. Their short life spans suck, but they'll bring you so much happiness in the meantime.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I don't know what to do!
Keep them.

I swore up and down I'd never have ferrets again after Dameon outlived Rinnie and Ruben. And then he died. And I swore I'd never do it again.

I miss Ferts like crazy. I'll have them again. Even with their health issues, they're worth it. Rats are much the same. :)

Southpaw

orange iguanas.

I don't know what to do!
Keep them, obiously. Because they're adorable :p

Members online

No members online now.