Long-Tailed Australian Shepherds everywhere! + a Terrier. (Many)

A

aussiedoggie

Ahead of time, some pictures are quite big. I hadn't noticed when I uploaded them. I put them to a new size on the site, but they haven't went small yet...

I will start with Bounty and his 'girlfriend' Kayla. ;)

A

aussiedoggie

Now Bounty's group of guy friends, ha ha. Ace the Terrier, Pitcher red merle, Booker blue merle, and Bounty of course. :D

I am so in love with your pictures. I think I've gone through them four or five times by now. Seriously, they are all so interesting, different, stunning, and fun.

I love Bounty, he is one of the absolute prettiest Aussies I've ever seen.

Also, Booker is COOL looking!! I love his shorter coat and long legs. But seriously, come take pictures of my dogs please? Because you are incredibly talented

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Gosh they're all stunning! I wish it was easier to find tailed aussies over here. I much prefer that look.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Lovely dogs and lovely pictures! I love those purple flowers <3

That first pic is my favorite, such a cute expression!

A

aussiedoggie

I am so in love with your pictures. I think I've gone through them four or five times by now. Seriously, they are all so interesting, different, stunning, and fun.

I love Bounty, he is one of the absolute prettiest Aussies I've ever seen.

Also, Booker is COOL looking!! I love his shorter coat and long legs. But seriously, come take pictures of my dogs please? Because you are incredibly talented
Thank you very much for your comment! :D If I ever come to the states I will have to stop by. :p

Gosh they're all stunning! I wish it was easier to find tailed aussies over here. I much prefer that look.
I love any Australian Shepherd, but I too prefer the long-tailed look. Even if docking was allowed over here, would probably seek those with tail! ;)

Thank everyone else as well for your comments! I am glad you enjoyed! :D

Aussies AND a terrier, this is officially the best thread ever. Bounty really has me sold on blues without copper trim.

Toller_08

I am always in awe of your photos. They are beautiful! You are so talented. And really pretty dogs, too. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

Ivy

Wow, fantastic shots. All are beautiful creatures and I also prefer with tails. They all look so happy.

Members online

No members online now.