Anyone seen Bonster around lately???

He's working on getting back home. Long trip, from what I understand. :) I think he said he'd be back either this week or next...? He's a busy guy!

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
CreatureTeacher said:
He's working on getting back home. Long trip, from what I understand. :) I think he said he'd be back either this week or next...? He's a busy guy!

Oh right thanx!! thought he was back home now but was just checking to see if he was still here in the UK

bonster

Disappointed :(
Woof Woof !!! We are finally back home in Spain after about two months away and a long road trip back through France...
Bonnie is most happy to be at home again - she remembers for sure, and has already gone and re-introduced herself to some neigbours and did an unprompted greyhound impersonation on her first walk back at home, lapping our local disused soccer field twice at insane speed, ears down!!! It was so funny, afterwards she plodded up to me smiling as if to say "that's better" then slept soundly for a good few hours on the porch... she was an excellent traveller but was getting a little "are we there yet" last couple of days on the road trip back...

So I'm back, glad to be back (the sun is shining and its 80F++) and going to have an easy few days. I've got a bit of catching up to do -- its seriously rural here - I get online via satellite - and I've got about 15 pages of new posts to browse!!

Twilight/Emma - you've got PMs !

avenlee

I'm glad to see you back Bonster (the Wanderer) ! It will probably take you another month just to catch up on the threads.

bonster

Thanks guys. It was a great trip. Lots of family, friends and familiar places (I've been in Spain for the past two years nearly so it was good to be "back" for a while). Thing is that I didn't really fully move when I first came here, and left a LOT of stuff (a loft and outbuilding full!!) with my folks. Well, that's all gone now (some came out, some sold, some was junked) and I'm back a lot "lighter" and more organised and with happier parents with their storage spaces back!!.... sadly my "big boys toy" '79 Porsche 911 went too but cars here are far more utiliy things and small knocks and scratches are nothing!!! plus an open roof 911 wasn't too Bonnie-practical anyways...

and Renee, sometimes its all I can do to get a cellphone signal :D I have to drive half an hour to buy milk - there is only one very limited local shop a few miles away before the nearest town.... but its nice, rural and quiet, and Bonnie loves it. Come to think of it she did really really well spending all that time in a built up area.
I'll post a picture of our lake/mountain 'backyard' later...

bonster

"Bonnie's backyard"

We are pretty lucky, this lake/moutain area (with inland pebble beach!) is just 5 mins walk away, about 20 miles long, virtually no road access and usually deserted!

That's pup heaven, Bonster! I'd settle for an afterlife there too, lol!

. . . gasp . . . choke . . . wheeze . . . tears starting . . . your :eek: 1979 911 is gone???? Are you all right???? A cabriolet? Which motor? How many miles . . .

I'm feeling nauseous AND faint . . .

Members online

No members online now.