Official "Flea Market" thread

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Vibram Size 38 Shoe
Bikilas, specifically the LS version.
Worn literally 3 times.

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/Five-Fingers-BikilaLS-Womens.htm?activity=running
They are on sale for $75 on the site ^

I was going to toss them but i figured might be a good starter shoe for somebody that is a 7.5-8 shoe size and wants to try toe shoes out on the cheap

$25 or whatever I just don't want to throw them out seems a waste

I have no real reason for getting rid of them other than the fact that they are ugly so I never wore them.
SOLD
They are going to have a better life with a few other merle dogs lol

JacksonsMom

hey_jude

Dog Car Items

I just got a new variocage and loooove it but it means it's time to sell the dog products that I was using in my car before I got it. Both of these products are in EUC (excellent used condition), are both freshly washed, and are virtually flawless. Possible ever so slight staining from mud? But I don't even think so.

I can look them over perfectly if you want to buy to confirm this is true.

Here's the product images- can take actual photos if someone is interested.

1. Orvis Dog Hammock

I loved this thing! Holes for doggie seat belts and if you're not a seat belt user it just feels safer and prevents them from jumping into the front every second. Most importantly protects your car seats. I looked at everything on the market and Orvis IMO was the top of the line. I bought it last may for 129.00 on the Orvis website (http://www.orvis.com/store/product.aspx?pf_id=9r92) and am selling it for 75.00 which would include shipping to you- so a savings of 55.00 not including what Orvis would charge for shipping.

2. Side door covers

These protect the side doors and stay up quite well! Every once in awhile I had to fix them a bit- but rarely. Was very happy with them. Paid 30.00 on amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Acces...00026828&sr=8-5&keywords=dog+side+door+covers) and would sell for 15.00 including the shipping.

I am so rarely active on here anymore- but will try to check back every few hours for the next week or so to see if there's interest! :) or email me- [email protected]

Want these to go to someone who can enjoy them because otherwise they'll just sit in a closet in my house. Plus- I'm adopting and I need the extra adoption money at this point in time.

Will ship within 48 hours.

Thanks!

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Paco Mini Swirl and Unicorn for sale, both black w/silver hardware, 3/4" tapered to 1/2", 10-12". Used but in excellent condition, and buttery soft. The Swirl has aqua stones and the Unicorn has purple sea glass. The second D ring on the Unicorn was replaced a few months ago and hasn't been worn since. I just don't like 3/4" on her.
$45 for the Swirl (shipped in US)
$65 for the Unicorn (shipped in US)

They're the two on the bottom.

Holy huge pic!! Sorry.

Taqroy

Ray Bans Wayfarer glasses...

I bought these on amazon and I don't like the way they fit my face, I have chubby cheeks LOL sooo I dunno, I guess I need the bigger lens or something.

But these are authentic Ray Bans. Here is the amazon link to them:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002FQJKSK/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Will sell for $50 shipped and come in ray bans case
Omg I want these. I have red ones but I want a pair of toned down ones....**** it. I'm going to ponder for a bit.

ETA: Actually, are the lenses darker than they look in the photos? I don't know if those lenses would work for me.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I'm selling one of Tucker's collars since we've never really used it. It's been worn less than a handful of times and only while inside.

Black leather with brass hardware. Double leather and 3/4" wide. I believe it's 9-11" but I'll double check on it.

I'm selling it for $60 with shipping. I spent $80 + $12 for shipping when I bought it.

20120302-DSC_6310 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

Paco Mini Swirl and Unicorn for sale, both black w/silver hardware, 3/4" tapered to 1/2", 10-12". Used but in excellent condition, and buttery soft. The Swirl has aqua stones and the Unicorn has purple sea glass. The second D ring on the Unicorn was replaced a few months ago and hasn't been worn since. I just don't like 3/4" on her.

Holy huge pic!! Sorry.
How much for both with Shipping to Canada?

JacksonsMom

Omg I want these. I have red ones but I want a pair of toned down ones....**** it. I'm going to ponder for a bit.

ETA: Actually, are the lenses darker than they look in the photos? I don't know if those lenses would work for me.
Umm they're not super dark I don't think. I'll take some of my own pics later if you want so you can see.

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?

Holy huge pic!! Sorry.
Sold :)

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I'm selling one of Tucker's collars since we've never really used it. It's been worn less than a handful of times and only while inside.

Black leather with brass hardware. Double leather and 3/4" wide. I believe it's 9-11" but I'll double check on it.

I'm selling it for $60 with shipping. I spent $80 + $12 for shipping when I bought it.

20120302-DSC_6310 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr
Lowered to $50 shipped :D

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Lowered to $50 shipped :D
Any idea how this leather would hold up to scratching? Siri scratches at her collars ALL THE TIME and she recently blew through a ribbon one in less than a week :( This would probably fit her, but I don't want to spend the money if she'll just destroy it.

Members online

No members online now.