Chaz puppies of 2013

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I need to get a picture of merlin's welsh counterpart. Merlin the giant merle welsh collie who is 9 months old. It's uncanny. I think...

SaraB

The little man is growing up! He is 15 and a half weeks old, weighs 19.8lbs and is a moose. :rofl1:

Still can't be happier about his personality, I love his focus and his drive. His confidence is awesome as well. I just love this guy!

ZipTieStack by ZooomDog, on Flickr

Red Chrome

So..GSD puppy in August! Breeding happening in May. Then, there is the AST puppy coming in the winter more than likely. That breeding should happen this summer. Yay!!!!

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
Still can't be happier about his personality, I love his focus and his drive. His confidence is awesome as well. I just love this guy!
Have you made any new videos of his training or anything? I want to see!

My roommate for next semester will be getting a Pembroke corgi puppy! I'm realllyyy excited, he says "You have no idea how cute corgi puppies are until you live with one."

There will be SO MANY pictures :D

momto8

Picked up our boy yesterday <3 he is the best puppy ever! He made a 13 hr ride home 1st time away from mom and took it all in stride :) he met all our dogs and within 10 minutes was running and playing like he's always been here! But he's bad lol he chews everything lol :)

DJEtzel

picked up our boy yesterday <3 he is the best puppy ever! He made a 13 hr ride home 1st time away from mom and took it all in stride :) he met all our dogs and within 10 minutes was running and playing like he's always been here! But he's bad lol he chews everything lol :)
pictures?!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Picked up our boy yesterday <3 he is the best puppy ever! He made a 13 hr ride home 1st time away from mom and took it all in stride :) he met all our dogs and within 10 minutes was running and playing like he's always been here! But he's bad lol he chews everything lol :)
I love the photo you texted me of him. He is perfect.

momto8

Let's see if this works..........

I am so in love with my little Quinn he is everything I could have wanted! Happy and outgoing, so smart and he has so much toy drive! He is such a good puppy!

Members online

No members online now.