My Crew

Teal

...ice road...
Just some new pictures of everyone :)

These are from road working the other night..

He turns and smiles when he hears the camera lol

And Jolene doing the only thing she does lol

-MORE!-

mkj2013

You have such gorgeous dogs, all of them! I love that fourth picture with the smile, how cute!

Teal

...ice road...
Thanks yall :)

LostAndConfused - Isn't she lovely? I've actually pined after her since she was born! She came to me because her home said she was having issues with their other dog... turns out, she's just a VERY smart girl who learned what she could get away with. She's learning the ropes of NILIF and exercise here, and is actually quite an awesome dog! I'm really looking forward to working with her :)

Teal

...ice road...
Thanks yall :) Zealand is already bigger than Jolene.. he's growing up SO fast!

HayleyMarie - I laugh every time I have to rotate out Jessie the Chihuahua apart from the other bitches because she's vile. A house full of Pit Bulls... and I've got a Chi who will start fights LOL No one will even fight with her... Zealand thinks she's playing and smacks her in the head (everyone else just wags their tail at her), so she doesn't get to be out with anyone else for her own safety haha

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
All your dogs are gorgeous! I'm not normally a fan of the sighthound breeds but yours are definitely an exception. I have to say that I'm especially fond of Zealand though. :)

Teal

...ice road...
Thanks, Cali Mae :) Zealand has just absolutely stolen my heart from day one... and while all my dogs are dog-social in the pack, I've never seen them take so well to a dog.. especially a puppy!

Thanks yall :)

LostAndConfused - Isn't she lovely? I've actually pined after her since she was born! She came to me because her home said she was having issues with their other dog... turns out, she's just a VERY smart girl who learned what she could get away with. She's learning the ropes of NILIF and exercise here, and is actually quite an awesome dog! I'm really looking forward to working with her :)
I have a soft spot for sighthounds, they kind of remind me of my old dog, but my husband has no interest in them. He says he doesn't want to own a holocaust dog. This is the first sighthound I've been able to show him that he doesn't say "someone should feed that dog."

I'm really looking forward to more pictures of her.

Members online

No members online now.