what is your dogs favourte toy?

My old dog Jebb had a stuffed moose that he loved. He didn't distroy it like logan would. Insted he snuggled with it. Every night when he came in we tell him "go get your moose" and he'd find it and bring it in. Silly dog! does your dog have a toy that he loves?

Scooter

Mr Chipmunk. He's furry and squeaks. She always ends up destroying him though, so will then be replaced by a very similar Mr Squirrel, Mr Raccoon or Mr Rabbit. She doesn't seem to discriminate. She loves to just suck on it like a pacifier. It's really cute.

CaliTerp07

Mr Chipmunk. He's furry and squeaks. She always ends up destroying him though, so will then be replaced by a very similar Mr Squirrel, Mr Raccoon or Mr Rabbit. She doesn't seem to discriminate. She loves to just suck on it like a pacifier. It's really cute.
Hahaha, that could have been about Lucy, verbatim. She does the pacifier thing with her favorite stuffies too. And yeah, they all end up destuffed eventually. (Although Mr. Beaver has lasted over a week so far! New record!)

BostonBanker

This hideous fluffy stuffed goat I won for her at the fair. She will randomly get up and pounce on it, roll around on it, and drag it to her bed throughout the day.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Victor THe ducks that MhMr sent. And sticks are his new water retrieving pleasure.
Pepper her horsie, squirrel that sings like betty boop. a monkey, her car, and little bear.

Mary like whatever she can take that will distract Victor or Pepper from getting attention. She flips it in the air and acts like she is just having a ball until they can't stand it anymore. She use to really like these silky puffalump things. I can't remember what they were called.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
It changes throughout time. Summer doesn't get toys, sees no use for them at all. Mia right now is in love with her kong. Before that it was the fluffy blue sheep, then the kong wubba, then the collie stuffy.

Beau has a blue bear beanie baby that came with him as a puppy. He LOVES that bear.

B

Blue_Dog

Sam loves his Loofa plush dog toy. He destroyed his chef one but it lasted a few weeks and he sucked on it like it was a pacifier, cuddled with it, whipped it around, played fetch with it and threw it at the cats. Now he has a skeleton one which he lurves.

bubbatd

Ollie's was a horsie Barb sent him ...thanks to Hunter , he's now unstuffed , but still loved !!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Victor was pretty fond of Ollie's burger. It had favorite spit on it!

BullMastiffMama

Will Work for Kibble
*sigh* Capone doesn't get stuffed toys anymore... once the tiniest hole appears and the innards are visible (this doesn't take long), the once-beloved toy is promptly annihilated. The carcass serves no pupose, and my money goes down the tube. The last bit of play for the money is the mad race to see if I can get to the guts that are strewn about before he can. Fun, fun.

I think his all-time favorite is a cardboard box. I can have a box ready to ship sit by the door for more than a week, and it gets no attention. However, if you hand him a box before it is to be sent to the recycling bin, he is ELATED to have the opportunity to show you his super destructive abilities. :D

Members online

No members online now.