Green stool....again???

Debi

this probably has been discussed..but I'm in a bit of a rush today. Hammie hasn't eaten any grass...I am with him all the time..he goes out on a leash. When I've put him in the pen for a short time to play..or me wash the floors, etc., there is only gravel floor and some dirt. He is frisky...his usual goofy self..tons of energy..but I just took him out and he had a green stool??? We came back in and I fed them..he ate like normal. (actually...he is truly his silly self..LOL) Is this 'normal' sometimes????? you know I fret..... thanks! :(

Something as innocuous as the weather turning hot can mess with their systems. They can also get into some strange things when you think they aren't doing anything . . .

Debi

Thanks, Renee. When I say I am always with him...I really mean ALWAYS. I did have them in the pen for about a half hour..there isn't anything in there...LOL..they have stomped all vegetation. YOU know my house is small..they never have the opportunity to get into garbage or anything without me knowing. I've not given him green veggies....nada. I'm just confused..a tad worried. Addie is fine..just Hammie. Sooooooooo go figure that since they are always together...ALWAYS..in or out. Guess I'll just keep a watch. He seems ok....just Mama fretting...........................

Members online

No members online now.