Dogs in Vegan...

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
You might need a towel as these photos are WET ;P

I posted this thread a while back but the forum ate it back in September when many threads were gone & some back on (technical issue). Anyways, I promised Brit (jackson's owner) to post the pix of my dogs in their vegan collars after she asked about them. The collars that are made especially for fish dogs who love to spend their times IN WATER. I designed each as a pair to go with one another.

These photos were taken last Sep but they are still in good condition after many more swims. I need the coming weekend to allow my dogs to swim just before thrir bath

Here are my water monsters in water with their vegan collas ..

Snowy prepares..

getting ready

getting set

Dock Diver is working out his muscles...

Scroll down for more...

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS

Snowy retrieves...

Crystal waits for him

yes, to grab squeaky.

now it's the other way around. They switch roles lol

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS

Snowy retrieves...

Crystal waits for him

yes, to grab squeaky.

now it's the other way around. They switch roles lol

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS

Dry Crystal

Wet Crystal

Crystal underwater

Shark-Crystal

out of focus (btw, used my 50mm lens for these shots. not the lens that I use for action shot, but I was too lazy to switch lenses)

Crystal retrieves.

Malts swim together

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
Snowy tries to convince Crystal to give him squeaky =D

Snowy dives

Crystal dives

Crystal: "did you just call me fat?"

Snowy: "here you go, Human. Here is squeaky for you. Until next time"

I've been so busy lately that I dont snap malts photos as often as I normally do, but we are looking forward to the coming weekend to snap updated pictures of them with their vegan :)

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
I designed each as a pair to go with one another.
Just forgot to mention, I did choose the colors and stones types, but they were all from a selection @Ellas Lead. Also, I am seeing duplicate photos above. Talk about being in a rush when posting. I am so looking forward to the weekend amd being off.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
These are fabulous! Do let Rebecca know about these, I'm sure she might like a couple for her website.

JacksonsMom

THanks!!!

Love the pics, and the collars.

Now I just need to come up with a design... lol. Thinking I might go with a red collar, since he looks sooo good in red, plus his life jacket will be red. And having brass hardware and maybe some black spots.

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
Thank you for your sweet words about my water lovers, guys :)

Your dogs continue to be two of the most awesome malteses I've ever seen. :)
Awwh thank you. I find them awesome too. They are just so much fun, full with life and spunk and activities. Gotta love them.

Thinking I might go with a red collar, since he looks sooo good in red, plus his life jacket will be red. And having brass hardware and maybe some black spots.
I can imagine the color combo of the design you have in mind and think that it will be awesome on Jackson ;)

Loved the pics, the collars look great!
Goodness and I love your new siggie. Awwwwwh the middle photo is where my eyes fall on first <3

These are fabulous! Do let Rebecca know about these, I'm sure she might like a couple for her website.
Thank you.
I wrote Rebecca when they first arrived and sent some first pictures. I plan to write her again to tell her that we still love them. I am thinking of sending here more recent shots ;)

Members online