Hi, My rather large Family is new

I have 3 Australian Shephard, who all have a story to tell, one of them is a blind puppy, 2 lab mixes, one saved my life and one of the Aussie's life (something she has regretted ever since!) and one, St. Jude, a Miracle dog, thrown out a car window as a pup, run over, dragging himself around neighborhood, shot out of sheer meanness, found him in my yard, starved and eating rocks, and he survived, thanks to the kindness of 2 states and 3 counties, and a 17 year old cat who is more aggravatin' than the whole passell of dogs, but I try to be so terribly patient with her, she hasn't got long left, but there is simply no pleasing her. I also have a son, two-legged, he's challenged that way hehehe. I am glad to be here. Will try to catch on quickly, but am world wide webly challenged.

Karen Anderson said:
I have 3 Australian Shephard, who all have a story to tell, one of them is a blind puppy, 2 lab mixes, one saved my life and one of the Aussie's life (something she has regretted ever since!) and one, St. Jude, a Miracle dog, thrown out a car window as a pup, run over, dragging himself around neighborhood, shot out of sheer meanness, found him in my yard, starved and eating rocks, and he survived, thanks to the kindness of 2 states and 3 counties, and a 17 year old cat who is more aggravatin' than the whole passell of dogs, but I try to be so terribly patient with her, she hasn't got long left, but there is simply no pleasing her. I also have a son, two-legged, he's challenged that way hehehe. I am glad to be here. Will try to catch on quickly, but am world wide webly challenged.
Hi,
WOW thats a miracle!!!!!!! :) how did it save your life?
ou are very lucky to have austrailian shepards they are sweet and great dogs!
Amanda

Hi Karen,

We're looking forward to hearing all about your bunch! My parents have the blind Aussie I met at the pound years ago when he was only three months old and moments away from the needle; he's a jewel. They have a fenced yard so he's got the run of his world, along with his own armchair for his bed. He constantly amazes me with his courage and the things he can - and will - do.

Welcome to Chazhound! Looking forward to your stories and photos!

boo1

Hi Karen, your story is wonderful. I'm so glad I read it, and congratulations. Hope to hear more from you. Boo1

Members online

No members online now.