Jaime's b/f left for Texas Tech

Well..as I told you before, my daughter, Jaime decided not to go with her b/f to Texas after all, also she told her b/f that she needs some time to date other guys, so they broke up!! Talk about drama!! Jaime's b/f has been so heart broken, and also very scared about moving to a new state and college all by himself. He's been devastated over the break up. I've spent at least two hours a day talking to him on the phone to try to console him and allow him to vent. I feel so bad for him.

I talked to him tonight on the phone and he did seem a little better. He's pretty overwhelmed though. He starts classes tomorrow and also fall baseball daily doubles. I hope that will help to keep his mind busy, so he won't dwell on their break up so much. Before he left for Texas, he spent most of this time sitting at home waiting for Jaime to call.

Jaime is handling it all quite well I have to say. She's really excited about being on her own for a while, and actually went out on her first date tonight.

I have to admit that I'm a bit sad, her b/f and I are really close, and he's pretty much like my own son. I love him lot's....I also really miss him!!!!! :( I know that this is for the best though, they need to make sure before they get married that they want to be together forever. If they're meant to be together, they'll find their way back to eachother.

Thanks for letting me vent. :D

Fran27

Lol it's fine.

You can still see him I'm sure. My mom still talks to my ex from time to time, when I haven't in over a year, lol. I understand your daughter though, if you have even the smallest doubt, it's not good to leave like this and leave everything behind. And yes, if it was meant to be they will be together again anyway... Keep us posted!

Melissa_W

Awww... he sounds like a really nice guy. Most guys are jerks. Once she realizes that, she'll probably want to get back together with her ex.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
My mom has also talked to a few of my ex's after we broke up. Although I do try to make it a point to stay friendly with them anyway. I mean if you spend a few years together there is no sense wasting all that just to end up hating each other. i still talk to a few of my ex's to this day and we are good friends. So even if they don't end up back together they could still end up friends.

Members online

No members online now.