House Puppies

FG167

Love my dogs. For the most part, everyone gets along fairly well. Pan is awkward with Kastle so we usually just bring them out/up separate. But, Limit and Pan get along really well.

Limit just turned 6 months old this week. He's ginormous! 41 lbs, 21.5 inches!

His gaze can be intimidating...

...but I know he has a soft heart.

And he makes me laugh

Now that he's done teething (finally!), he enjoys tugging with me again!

Some that are my FB friends, know that I've been having a bit of a struggle between Limit and Kastle. But, I've been working with them on it in the evenings and we've made great strides! I love my little pack!

My boys are so cute!

*MORE*

FG167

Eden and Limit have a very sweet, sweet bond.

Kastle observes and is thankful Eden is not licking his face!

I *love* my other dogs, but for me, nothing can take the place of a solid GSD

We have a nightly "game" in which Kastle gives me a toy, and I give it back...over and over and over LOL

*MORE*

FG167

Our new foster dog - Trixie! She is super cool. 12 lbs, Jack Russell Terrier, crazy toy ball drive, dog neutral, polite in her crate and in the house. She's so cute!

One photo of Snitch and Limit because they are so dark, the photos inside usually turn out not so good...

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Limit's as big as Blaze! Wow! What an awesome crew you have!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Kastle is such a handsome man, and I know what you mean about a good solid GSD. I love all of my dogs, for sure, but I also really love having a GSD again.

Great pictures of everyone -- really nice, I'm jealous of your indoor skills.

monkeys23

I love that pic of Pan, so dorky! Kastle is my fav, he just is so gorgeous and looks like such a fun boy. The others are also gorgeous. I love the ones of Limit and Eden making out! :)

My girls totally do that with each other and my parent's Border Collie. Except if I whip out the camera Scout and Will run hide.:rofl1:

thehoundgirl

They are all so cute! Even Trixie. I really love how Limit is maturing. He is such a handsome boy! Kelpies I have known have a really soft side. They act serious but are really just sweethearts. :)

FG167

Well, looks like Trixie is going to a flyball home :D She's going for a trial basis the end of this week/weekend. So happy for her!

Limit is definitely a sweetie with me and with Eden. He just smushes into us. It's really endearing and I totally fall for it every time.

TahlzK

Your crew is adorable! I love them all, especially Limit.

Wow. My Kelpie x Cattle dog weighs 28 lbs at two years. I'm shocked how much Limit weighs already.

Members online