Ontario chazzers - Winter Woofstock?

I saw an ad for this yesterday and thought to myself, "That's not right, Woofstock is during the summer..." LOL Anyways I'm contemplating going. Considered entering one or both the boys in the beauty pageant hehehe

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Very cool!

Nilly, if you've been before, would it be something I'd want to bring Quinn to? I mean I know you can bring your dog, but I've never been before and I don't know how chaotic it would be! The idea is really growing on me though, I'd love to meet you and anyone else going, and of course do some shopping!

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
This is the first winter/ indoor woofstock. No one has been to it before. Knowing the size of the direct energy centre, and knowing the one of a kind show is running in there at the same time so each is taking up half the space, I assume it will be busy.

Lot of people will have poorly behaved dogs.. might have DA and DR issues.. Any other indoor show has a no pets policy to the general public. I hope it goes well for them, it is awesome you can take your pet, but if it goes poorly they may have to rethink it for future.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Any other indoor show has a no pets policy to the general public. I hope it goes well for them, it is awesome you can take your pet, but if it goes poorly they may have to rethink it for future.
Really? Here, any pet show, indoors or outdoors, you can bring your dogs. We have never had an issue here, even with the amount of dogs, rabbits, cats, and ferrets.

MafiaPrincess

All of them here that are big like the all about pets show won't let the general public bring theirs same with the sportsman show and the royal. As a vendor you can, but if buying a ticket doesn't matter how you beg or ask.

MafiaPrincess

Could be fun sitstay.. Wish I had time to go, but school is stupid busy and I'd feel bad havign to pick one dog to take. 2 is too much at an indoor place that likely will be busy.. but now I kinda wanna go thanks ;)

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Honestly? I don't it's fair to bring a lot of the dogs I see at regular Woofstock with the heat and how busy it is with other poorly behaved dogs, etc. I think it's a really bad idea to bring dogs to a busy INDOOR show, and am confused that it's being allowed just because it's "Woofstock".

LOTS of people, LOTS of dogs, and most dogs are poorly behaved and on flexi leads that aren't locked. I would NOT recommend bringing a dog, if you want my opinion.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I'm so glad I posted this, thank you all! Definitely doesn't sound like it would be a good experience for Quinn, which is what I was afraid of. I'll see if I can get a someone to look after her, if not, we'll just stay home :)

Im going on Sunday. Im for sure bringing Blaze, as he has been to a million busy dog things, and is a good boy at them, Solo on the other hand, Im not sure. Unless my boyfriend comes, Ill leave him at home.

Members online

No members online now.