Hmmm... I have something. I have pictures of something in *here*

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Um, that'd be a negative right there Skittlydoo. This puppy is calm and quite and sweet in the house, but he is already driving me crazy. :p

I'm in the process of crate training him already, and getting him on a schedule. And a better food.

And they've been calling him Chomper. Not sure if he needs a name change or not yet.
But he is seriously the sweetest puppy.

Oh yah, I took him from my friends, who nearly ran over him on I-85 about a week about or so. They saved him off the highway, cause they knew they could find a sucker like me who would agree to find him a home.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
awww darn... it was worth a shot for me to try to nudge that one on ya lol. Hey... next weekend... what's the game plan?

noludoru

Bored Now.
WOW New Puppy is SO downhill! Holy ducks! New Puppy > Filas in the downhill department, lol.

Neighbor-dog looks exactly like Middie... I'm suspicious.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Oh, and you need to PM me your number extra-fast so we can hammer out the game plan. (See? I should totally get to call you first.. ROFL)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
WOW New Puppy is SO downhill! Holy ducks! New Puppy > Filas in the downhill department, lol.

Neighbor-dog looks exactly like Middie... I'm suspicious.
Not really. But she was very bouncy, despite being about 7 or so, and I didnt get any good pictures of her.

And yes, RedPup is VERY downhill. Any breed guesses? I should have better pictures tomorrow.

Dekka

Just try me..
I love the pics of Oz he is so striking! The pup is cute, and I think you need more practice taking pics. I am sure all of us will suffer through your learning period, but you must post all pics here for us to critique;)

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Not really. But she was very bouncy, despite being about 7 or so, and I didnt get any good pictures of her.

And yes, RedPup is VERY downhill. Any breed guesses? I should have better pictures tomorrow.

Hoooray MORE PICS :D

Members online