The Venting Thread

FG167

The flyball team leader changed his mind and now wants us to come out on Sundays before team training and also charge us for the newbie class :( I can't do it. Sunday is IPO training day. Also, poor. Limit will be sticking to agility full time instead.

I work with people in a few different sites across the country. Since I work for the world's cheapest company, the way we make all of our stuff accessible to them is that we use Dropbox. Unfortunately, most of us only have the few gigs they start you with because I am not whoring myself out to get 'free' dropbox space, and we are out of room. My boss had a meltdown on one of the guys earlier this week because he couldn't save stuff to it. Do you think they are going to do anything about the amount of stuff saved on there? No. Do you think they are going to do anything about finding a solution? No. They're just going to be pissy about it.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
A front came in last night, blew all the rain and **** out and it's a clear, beautiful sunny day, and it's not *too* cold. So why is this in the venting thread? Because it's so ****ing windy we can't enjoy it :(

Just go away all ready, winter!!!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Found out why asshole dog has had his face chewed up here and there the past few weeks.

He's been busting out the back gate. He broke the latch and has been getting loose. I found him outside the gate trying to convince the girls to come with him this morning.

NOT HAPPY.

This explains why he hasn't been eating much... Probably eating people's trash. Or broken glass. Who knows.

Red.Apricot

My boyfriend took me to lass today with the understanding he'd pick me up and take me to lunch after.

He's an hour late to pick me up, and he messaged me, "I'm so sorry I'm so sorry," which tells me nothing about where he is, whether I should start calling other people for a ride, any of that... and I forgot my phone.

He's never on time. I really do think this is the last time I do anything with him... at all. ever.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
This depression just sucks. It just makes me completely exhausted by the end of the day. Doing even small things takes a big effort:( Plus, feeling depressed most of the time isn't fun/

Urgent care in a bit.

Booooo.
Are you ok?

I hope it isn't something too serious. Sending vibes to get better.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I've had a weird cough for 10-11 days and it's just getting worse and worse. I can't move from laying down to sitting without coughing up a lung.

I hope things start looking up for you soon. Depression sucks.

Locke

Every ****ing time it has snowed this winter (except for the one time I was staying at my parents), I have shoveled the sidewalk for my three neighbours. I've been working nights this week, so only woke up in the afternoon as opposed to the morning, and my three neighbours all shoveled their part of the sidewalk, but did anyone shovel for us? No.

So, **** you!! I'm never shovelling for anyone ever again!!!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Came home from work today and wanted to walk dogs at the park. Pulled up to my house and my trash bin is knocked over and my trash bags torn up and my trash is scattered across 3 lawns.

FML.

Going to go clean up the neighbors' yards now.

Just hit hour 13 of working. Why do people make things so freaking difficult? Had people done things correctly the first time, this wouldn't be my mess to clean up.

Ben was making a coconut/chocolate pie for tomorrow (Pi Day). He had it completed, it was cooling on a rack. All of a sudden I hear "Oh No!" and a loud crashing sound. I grab the dog, holding Hudson's collar, I walk into the kitchen. His poor pie is upside down, on the floor. Chocolate is on the trash can, floor, oven, fridge, and all down his pants. Sorry co-workers, not getting pie tomorrow.

Today can feel free to go away now

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
I am not going to cry. I am not going to cry. I am not going to cry.

I will put on my headphones and listen to an episode of my favorite childhood audiobooks/stories, pretend that I am 6 years old and if I wanted to, I could crawl in my mom's bed for comfort.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I'm into someone. I've made it crystal ****ing clear. The feeling is not mutual.

I really don't like rejection. And I'm not used to it in a sexual aspect. I guess I'm just too used to guys, because most of them aren't picky beyond "vagina."

I am not going to cry. I am not going to cry. I am not going to cry.

I will put on my headphones and listen to an episode of my favorite childhood audiobooks/stories, pretend that I am 6 years old and if I wanted to, I could crawl in my mom's bed for comfort.
(((HUGS)))

Members online

No members online now.