Two Koolies & a Kaylee

What do two Koolies sound like playing? Loud. And Kaylee is the most tolerate dog ever.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ocJmrT8o2Oc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also, I need a real camera before I go crazy.

Michiyo-Fir

Poor Kaylee is being tag teamed by 2 loudmouths!! The poor gal! How about you send her over here for a little vacation? Nia won't bother her, she swears!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
While watching this, Finnegan headtilted so far that his head got stuck. Almost.

They're all so cute. Kaylee is a saint. XD

JacksonsMom

That was probably the cutest video ever. I think Didgie found her vocal chords! I love seeing the two Koolies interact though - so adorable. Traveler is like the annoying younger brother and older brother all in one. Jackson plays with big dogs how Didgie was in the beginning - he loves to sit on the couch while the big dog is off of the couch and paw and playbite, LOL. And Kaylee... I love you, what a tolerant awesome sister. :)

Traveler: Imma paw your head
Didgie: Imma paw YOUR BUTT
Kaylee: *tries to meld with the couch and be invisible*

SaraB

They are so cute together! I'm immensely happy I only have one loud mouth in my house. Zinga is by far the barkiest dog I've ever had. She barks at the cat, at Zuma, at Classic, at toys, at birds, at us, at her food dish, at the fridge.....

They are so cute together! I'm immensely happy I only have one loud mouth in my house. Zinga is by far the barkiest dog I've ever had. She barks at the cat, at Zuma, at Classic, at toys, at birds, at us, at her food dish, at the fridge.....
They really are the smartest cutest puppies out there, but I don't know if I could handle the barking! :eek:

Poor Kaylee is being tag teamed by 2 loudmouths!! The poor gal! How about you send her over here for a little vacation? Nia won't bother her, she swears!
She would bother Nia! Kaylee has a love of small dogs. She thinks she is one and won't leave them alone when she comes across them. She would adore and annoy Nia to death

That was probably the cutest video ever. I think Didgie found her vocal chords! I love seeing the two Koolies interact though - so adorable. Traveler is like the annoying younger brother and older brother all in one. Jackson plays with big dogs how Didgie was in the beginning - he loves to sit on the couch while the big dog is off of the couch and paw and playbite, LOL. And Kaylee... I love you, what a tolerant awesome sister. :)
I swear to god I don't remember Traveler being this vocal this young.

It was so funny with Kaylee, she completely ignored her for about a week an half. I mean, didn't avoid, didn't look away from just acted like Didgie was air. And then one night she walked over to Didgie, slapped her across the head and dropped into a play bow. Since then Didgie has decided she the funnest toy ever

:rofl1: WELL what do you expect? Those things not to be barked at? Seriously, it was like you were describing us. So apparently the sisters do have one thing in common.

I was making Didgie and Traveler's food tonight and Didgie was sitting behind me and finally decided I had taken WAY too long and started these high pitched schrieky barks, I thought she had been hurt. Nope, she was just getting angry the food wasn't appearing fast enough

SaraB

I was making Didgie and Traveler's food tonight and Didgie was sitting behind me and finally decided I had taken WAY too long and started these high pitched schrieky barks, I thought she had been hurt. Nope, she was just getting angry the food wasn't appearing fast enough
That is how EVERY meal is at our house... Zinga barks and barks and barks.... gets bored, runs and attempts to tackle Classic who is trying to be good in his sit stay... then she proceeds to resume her barking... finally there is a pause and I grab a chunk of meat and throw it at Zinga quickly before she starts barking again hoping she made the connection between being quiet and getting the reward... Zuma has officially gotten annoyed with the barking and has taken it upon herself to correct Zinga, which is not ok. LOL It's sheer chaos.

LauraLeigh

They are adorable and I think the meld in the couch comments pretty accurate!!!

LOL Siren may be part Koolie!!! LMAO That sounds like your describing her!!!!

Lyzelle

LOL I love it! So friggin cute, especially Travler! He's such a dorky, gentle, goofy boy. :D Didgie has so much attitude, and Kaylee is trying so hard to play nice and ignore the spazzy thing in her face.

Members online

No members online now.