Jennifer and Scott Petkov on Dr Phil

there isn't much to say. Someone apparently missed the lessons on how to be a decent human being.

Dr Phil should ditch the losers and get some other stories, like maybe about the little girl and her life. Do a show on something worthwhile.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member

AliciaD

On second thought...
Not likely to happen.

As for the Petkov's, from what I've seen/read of it, including the interviews with Jennifer Petkov, there is something completely wrong with these people. She reminds me of some old neighbors of mine whom I'm glad are no longer my neighbors.
Sometimes I feel like our brains were separated at birth.

What a complete and total psycho.

Yea, Dr. Phil and the Nielsen rating public for rewarding egregiously despicable behavior with face time and money (yes, these people get PAID to appear on shows like this). /sarcasm off . . . for now.

Yea, Dr. Phil and the Nielsen rating public for rewarding egregiously despicable behavior with face time and money (yes, these people get PAID to appear on shows like this). /sarcasm off . . . for now.
another pretty much worthless American, making money by being anything but a productive member of society. I guess it takes all sorts, maybe her worth will be revealed. As it stands, it's hard to see much.

Members online