The Mini Sheep will have to wait...

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
I took the mini sheepdog to the groomer today and when I came back she had a YORKIE waiting for me :yikes: There is no way yorkie puppies will fetch quite as much as mini sheepdog puppies would have :p

hiding under the chair with her new toy:

one from the other day of Armani helping me study:

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
She doesn't look too thrilled with her new 'do. But she sure looks cute.

It looks like you have a terrier now!
OK, so count me in the minority then ... and they are ALWAYS cute, cut or uncut ... but I actually prefer how terriers look in full coat. :eek:

Some of the dogs I grew up with were terriers (mini-schnauzers and a Cairn) and I used to HATE it when my parents got them groomed ... especially the schnauzers!! To me it was like somebody somewhere arbitrarily "decided" they were "supposed" to look like a completely different dog. (The Cairn was only trimmed up a bit ... but the schnauzers always came back looking like somebody else's dogs!!)

Ya, I know ... coat maintenance can be a beeyatch when their hair's long, yadda, yadda. :D

(But it's not any kind of skin health risk as long they don't get matted and the dead hairs are regularly pulled. )

Shhhhh............. they are behaving at the moment:lol-sign:
:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Yep, hair appointments or not ... behaviorally, terriers are always TERRIERS!! :yikes:

Members online

No members online now.