Hello from Newbland

Boxerfund

Fundraiser
Hi everyone!
My name is Veronica and I am a Vet Tech of 3 years now working at a vet in NC. I found this forum in hopes to find new places to connect with pet lovers for support for a fundraiser for a Boxer needing surgery. The owner has medical issues and has suffered a job loss in this economy like many of us. I'm just a friend who is hoping to help raise a little money to help Dee with his much needed mass removal.
:) I'd appreciate it if you passed on the word to anyone and everyone you know!

That said I myself have a bunny rabbit and a 3 year old Australian Shepherd ~ spoiled, loved and lovers back. I hope to fit in well here and offer help to anyone else that needs it!

Thanks in advance for any kind words! :)
Sincerely
Veronica

ps: Here is our story:
Fundraising — Boxer Mass Removal

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Hi and welcome to the forum! Though we don't allow fund solicitation, even for a good cause, we would love hear more about your personal pets!

Boxerfund

Fundraiser
Thank you! I honestly "skimmed" the FAQ and rules and didn't see anything about funds as I'd seen in other forums which is why I posted this...
*sigh* but now I know better so I'll stop (and I understand if some of what I posted has to be removed... I don't want to break any rules!)

:) I like the Aussie puppy in your signature!

Like I said the love of my life is a 3 year old Aussie (red tri spayed female). She is tiny, only 33 pounds, but more than makes up for that in attitude. Currently enjoying the good life sleeping on my couch on top of my pillow with a cow printed blanket on (since our hike was cut short so I could try to fundraise a bit more in the morning before work).

Thanks for the welcome :)

Boxerfund

Fundraiser
Thanks Izzy!
"Merle Lover" do you have a merle at home? I have always wanted a Red Merle but Bunny (the dog) and I are currently stuck in an apartment until we have the funds to move back into a house (with a gigantic backyard ... and a small everything else) so I don't feel comfortable getting another puppy just yet.

Oh, here is a picture of her

ps: Is it okay to keep the website for the fundraising in my signature?

Attachments

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
She's gorgeous :D Zoom and I are both big Aussie lovers, as is PhoenixAngelWings who has two Aussie pups at home. Nope, no merley monster at home for me right now, the puppy (5 months old) tha tI have at home right now is a spayed girl from a rescue in Raleigh and we think she's lab/Border Collie because she stalks and stares.

I have high hopes for a Merle dog of whatever kind in my future though :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I've got a merle monster here at home...my current sig picture is just some random puppy I appropriated for it. I'm getting a new one of Sawyer made so I should have it up soon!

bubbatd

Welcome !!! Though I can't donate , I hope this pup can get healthy !

Members online

No members online now.