Hi from Finland

Nestnuuka

I found this forum by accident and ended up to join here. Atmosphere on this forum feels nice :)

I'm about 20-year-old girl from Finland. I own two belgian shepherd groenendaels, Nepo (male, 5,5-year-old) and Niji (female, 2-year-old). I have two cats also, Koukkis (castrate male, about 10-months-old) and Tohru (a little boy, about 3-months-old) :)

I love dogs, especially I'm interested of dogs behavior and training. I studied four years dogs and graduated from my school on last spring. With Niji we compete in obedience and are going to compete in working dog trials (tracking and hopefully on sar, too) and of course in agility (I'm not good in this, but Niji loves it :D ). Sometimes we go to dog shows, too. Nepo lives with my parents on countryside because he stress in city. I see him often, so I'm not that sad about it :)

If you want to know more about us, please visit on our blog (in english): Once upon a time
Our website (in finnish only at this time): Belggarit Nepo ja Niji

Here is some old photos of dogs: Picasa Web Albums - Heta

I hope you understand my english :p

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome. I'm glad you decided to join us. What a beautiful family you have.

Dekka

Just try me..
Welcome... I too love dog training and theory!! My guys compete in agility (LOVE IT lol) obedience, rally obedience and more. I would love to hear how things are different and how they are the same on the other side of the 'pond' :D

(I am in Canada)

3Dobes

Welcome

All the way from Finland!
I've always wanted to visit since I am Finnish on my mother's side.

Nestnuuka

Thank all of you! :) It's really nice to have warm welcomes ;)

Dekka, it would be nice to hear how things are there, too! :) Rally obedience is new to me. Rally came to Finland on 2008, so it's really new thing in Finland.

3Dobes: Do you know which city or area your mother's side are from? I hope you can visit here in the future! :)

Here is one video of Niji doing heel work (don't mind of cameramans voices. There were about -20 celcius and she had flu): tokovideot :: 17012009007.flv video by nestnuukas - Photobucket

Dekka

Just try me..
Niiice! My dogs won't work out doors when its that cold! But they are much smaller. Excellent heeling :D

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Welcome to Chaz!!

I am looking forward to hearing about your dogs. I have two Belgians also - of the Malinois variety.

Nestnuuka

^What you wanna here about them? :D

It would be nice to hear about your dogs also (I'm always interested when it comes about belgians) ;) Do you have any introductions of them etc?

Members online

No members online now.