Belgian Malinois

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Male, 5 years old. Available to anyone stupid enough to take him.

A fenced yard would be preferred as leash walking him can get hazardous. He will perform picture perfect obedience, except when he throws in some creative flairs. He's also been known to forget how long the leash is -- the same leash he gets pottied on every day -- and will hit the end of it full force, pulling you off your feet in the process and then will stare at you wondering why you're not keeping up. He also might take advantage of the distance to gain extra momentum for hurling himself into you on his way back.

Will nudge, paw, lick, push, swipe, grab, nip any time you're not actively paying attention to him or if the attention you're giving isn't the attention he was looking for. Yes, you're expected to read his mind and know if he wants to be petted or if he wants to tug or if he wants to cuddle or if he wants to be scratched.

Will trade for a bottle of Aleve.

Deal! :rofl1:

Mals are nuts, I really like them. They LOVE their people but need soild training and LOTS to do! My next dog is going to be a mal.

Doberluv

Ha ha! I don't have Aleve. How 'bout a bottle of bourbon?

He sounds like a barrel of fun! Gotta say, glad it's you and not me. :rofl1:

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
Male, 5 years old. Available to anyone stupid enough to take him.

A fenced yard would be preferred as leash walking him can get hazardous. He will perform picture perfect obedience, except when he throws in some creative flairs. He's also been known to forget how long the leash is -- the same leash he gets pottied on every day -- and will hit the end of it full force, pulling you off your feet in the process and then will stare at you wondering why you're not keeping up. He also might take advantage of the distance to gain extra momentum for hurling himself into you on his way back.

Will nudge, paw, lick, push, swipe, grab, nip any time you're not actively paying attention to him or if the attention you're giving isn't the attention he was looking for. Yes, you're expected to read his mind and know if he wants to be petted or if he wants to tug or if he wants to cuddle or if he wants to be scratched.

Will trade for a bottle of Aleve.

SOLD!

When can I pick Tyr up? :D

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
How about Aleve liquid gels (they work better), a bottle of jack daniels (give away or trade out with a friend if it's not your drink) and I'll pay for shipping?

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
DANG!

What if I threw in the (full) bottle of Aleve, a bottle of bourbon, and one slightly used Doberman? ............huh? Sounds pretty sweet doesn't it?
Change the bottle of bourbon to a bottle of rum and you keep the dobe and it sounds sweeter.

How about Aleve liquid gels (they work better), a bottle of jack daniels (give away or trade out with a friend if it's not your drink) and I'll pay for shipping?
I can't swallow the liquid gels...must be caplets or tablets. If you can provide rum instead of jack - cuz I don't have anyone to trade with - and you pay shipping! Awesome deal.

*waits to see what Coop has to offer now* ;)

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
Change the bottle of bourbon to a bottle of rum and you keep the dobe and it sounds sweeter.

I can't swallow the liquid gels...must be caplets or tablets. If you can provide rum instead of jack - cuz I don't have anyone to trade with - and you pay shipping! Awesome deal.

*waits to see what Coop has to offer now* ;)
Ok Rum I can do, caplets no problem - shipping - done. May throw in a carribean vacation for ya too ;) sounds like you could use one.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
How about you send me Tyr for the summer and keep Frodo, and then by the end of the summer we will both want our dogs back :lol-sign:

ACooper

You still get the Aleve, change the bourbon to a CASE of rum, but you MUST take the dobe, and I'll upgrade the Aleve to a lifetime supply :p

(I can't handle TWO pig headed dogs at once, hahahaha)

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
You still get the Aleve, change the bourbon to a CASE of rum, but you MUST take the dobe, and I'll upgrade the Aleve to a lifetime supply :p

(I can't handle TWO pig headed dogs at once, hahahaha)
Oh Now that's getting tempting. :cool: A case of rum and lifetime supply of Aleve vs. a Caribbean vacation. :p

Hey, PW can I send you the dobe? ;)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Ryan would die of love and you would never get Orson back :lol-sign:
I would say yes but there is no way I'll ever be able to rent with a Doberman.
Yeeeah, what do you mean he doesn't look like a corgi? o_O

:rofl1:

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
:rofl1:

Corgis can come in black and tan. :p Just tell them he got a little leggier than expected.

Or he's a rare black and tan weim? ;)

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
LOL ACoop wins, I have no dog I'm willing to trade...I couldn't replace Lacey in a million years. :)

Members online

No members online now.