Hello everyone

chell78

Hello

Hi Tasmin, how are you? I bet having two young pups at home keep you very busy. I have two dogs also Jake whos are Border Collie and Kobey whos are Kelpie you can see picture of them in members gallery. I only just joined this webpage so its all new to me. Welcome to yourelf aswell.

Michelle

Thanks! I'll have to look for your two once I figure the site out! Yep our two are double trouble at times. We're staying with my sister since moving about a month ago until our house sale goes through, she has a GSD and a Jack Russell x Shi-Tsu (sp?) which adds to the mayhem!

Welcome, Tamsin!

Hoofa's a great looking pup. Odd coloring for either a Staffy or a Dobie. Love to see some photos of Cleo too.

I live (?) with two young female Fila Brasilieros, Shiva (15 months) and Kharma (10 months), and Bimmer, the four year old male GSD/wolf mix who tries to make everyone behave.

Welcome Tamsin! Hoofa looks like a skinny version of my Rosie-she is black/white though. Aren't Staffy's great?! Rosie is a hoot. :)

Renee750il said:
Welcome, Tamsin!

Hoofa's a great looking pup. Odd coloring for either a Staffy or a Dobie. Love to see some photos of Cleo too.

I live (?) with two young female Fila Brasilieros, Shiva (15 months) and Kharma (10 months), and Bimmer, the four year old male GSD/wolf mix who tries to make everyone behave.
I've seen a few Staffies his colour, but most are lighter. His dad (the full Staff) was dark brindle and Hoofa does seem to be darkening more with age.

Oooh, got any pics of Shiva? (as in the Destroyer?!) & Kharma?

Me, have pictures of my Monsters? Nawww! ROLFMAO. If you'll look in the Dog Pictures and go to the Members' galleries you'll find a few photos. Charley picked Shiva (the Great Destroyer) for the poor baby. I told him it was a lot for a little puppy to live up to, but she's done her best. :rolleyes: Kharma is very much like her much mourned aunt/half-sister, Buffy, our first Fila, the love of Bimmer's life. She's also got Bimmer almost as completely under her spell as Buffy did.

well a Staffordshire Bull Terrier is about 14-16 inches tall at the shoulders, and a dobie is like 26-28 so there wouldn't really be a way they could breed lol cool dog though! a Staffordshire Bull Terrier is not a pitbull either :) by the way

Buster

Actually there is no such breed as a pitbull. Pitbull is a generic term used for the bully breeds by the media (i.e. Staffordshire bull terriers, american staffordshire bull terriers, american pitbull terriers, and bull terriers). There are several other breed thrown in the generic term. But either way I love them all. I am just partial to the american pitbull terrier. I can't see your pics though for some reason. I will look around in the photos to see though.

Buster said:
Actually there is no such breed as a pitbull. Pitbull is a generic term used for the bully breeds by the media (i.e. Staffordshire bull terriers, american staffordshire bull terriers, american pitbull terriers, and bull terriers). There are several other breed thrown in the generic term. But either way I love them all. I am just partial to the american pitbull terrier. I can't see your pics though for some reason. I will look around in the photos to see though.
try http://photobucket.com/albums/v335/metalmorphosis/ :)

Members online