Morgan's New Game

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Morgan has invented himself a new game.

He started it last night with his empty food bowl. He was just pushing it across the kitchen tile with his nose all over the place. The funny part is when my husband asked him, "What are you doing there?", Morgan pushed it back to it's original location.

Right now, he is doing this same thing, this time with his half-full water bowl. He'll push it along, and then stop to watch the water sloshing around. Then when it settles, he'll push it around again. Occasionally, he'll dunk his nose in the bowl and blow bubbles. I have NEVER seen a dog do that before!

He's been doing this for the past several minutes. Just now I guess he got bored, because he came to sit by me. The water bowl is now relocated to under the kitchen table.

Goofy dog! It's times like these that I wish I had a video camera!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I will be sure to take regular pictures the next time he does it. :) He's tried this game twice now, so I'm sure there will be a third time. :D

milos_mommy

I have some heavy duty water bowls with rubber on the bottom after my kitchen flooding a few times :p

Take pictures!!

ACooper

Heheheh, makes you wonder WHAT they are thinking as they do these things! LOL

I bet he has a million toys too! Kid with an empty box and all that you know :D

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Heheheh, makes you wonder WHAT they are thinking as they do these things! LOL

I bet he has a million toys too! Kid with an empty box and all that you know :D

Oh yes, this pup has toys. He is actually in the process of piling them all in front of me right now, one by one. Lol!

I really would like to have one day where I could understand the languages of animals. Just so I can ask the question, "Why are you doing that?" and finally hear the answers. :p

Milos_Mommy -- I have rubber-bottomed bowls for Morgan as well. They are plastic, though, so I guess that they aren't heavy enough for the rubber to really do anything. Oh well, it's worth it for the entertainment value. :p

Members online