The Pets

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
Hello all, I'm new and I thought I'd introduce my loverly pets to you!

Saxon the (almost) 2 year old Staffordshire Bull Terrier:

He is currently training to be my Service Dog:

David Bowie the 3 year old FatCat:

Ziggy Stardust the 2 year old TinyCat:

The three of them with me:

I also have Neljä and Viisi the GerBulls (these two photos were taken when I was cleaning their cage, they don't live in this little travel box):

HappyPuppy

I was hoping you guys would make it around to some more forums.... Saxon is da bomb!!!!

Ok, so Saxon looks like the best little pocket rocket! He's SO cute! I want to cuddle him.

Love your cats too, very impressed with their stay :D

thehoundgirl

Cuties! :D I love the picture of all 3 together that would not happen with my dogs and cats. :p

yoko

I love that running pic!! Looks so happy :D

And I really love your gerbils! Small caged animals like rats and hamsters were my first pets. I haven't had gerbils before but have a soft spot for them along with my hammies and rats.

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
Where is Saxon from? He's a cutie! Great photos. :)
I got Saxon from a family who could no longer care for him (they were unprepared for his energy level, had three young children and Saxon was a nut) when he was 5 months old. They got him from a breeder, but didn't have his papers or anything. I recently was able to find information on the stud dog (Roilas) and I got in contact with his owner. He sent me some puppy pictures, which I posted in the puppy section! Unfortunately, he didn't have information on the Dam, other than a picture and the name "Rosie" which hasn't helped much in trackin her down. I do know, however, that Roilas was bred from Ch. Yankeestaff Preachin' The Blues and Yankeestaff Lady Margaret. I'll post a thread with pictures of Saxon's parents and grandparents when I get home tonight!
And I really love your gerbils! Small caged animals like rats and hamsters were my first pets. I haven't had gerbils before but have a soft spot for them along with my hammies and rats.
They're really neat little pets. The friendliest rodents I've ever met. I had a flying squirrel who was an awesome little pet, but he didn't like other peopl, just me. The Gerbs love everyone! Anyone can pick them up and hold them without getting nipped. They are little sweeties! :)

Saeleofu

Gah, Saxon's adorable! I lovelovelovelove StaffyBulls, I swear I'll have one some day ;)

If you're comfortable saying, what will Saxon be a service dog for? Logan (my collie) is my autism SD :) There are a few other people with SDs around here, too.

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
Gah, Saxon's adorable! I lovelovelovelove StaffyBulls, I swear I'll have one some day ;)

If you're comfortable saying, what will Saxon be a service dog for? Logan (my collie) is my autism SD :) There are a few other people with SDs around here, too.
He will be a Psychiatric/Emotional Support Service Dog for my Anxiety and Depression.

Members online

No members online now.