in memory of bill

My best friend died yesterday. now i feel totally alone I dont know what to say. he was just 3 years old.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you. If you need to talk, we are hear to listen.

showpug

I am so sorry to hear about Bill. It is so hard to go through loosing something that you love so much. If you want to talk more, let us know, that is what we are here for. I lost my precious pug baby about 3 months ago...it was weeks after her first birthday. I am still sick about it today and very sad. I feel what you are going through and I am open to talking with you if you need someone to listen. :(

thanks

Ever since i lost him i cant do anything i dont eat. I cant sleep i dont like to do things that i used to enjoy ... he was much more than a pet for me ...its too depressing.... Just pray that he is happy where ever he is. thanks

GSDFan05

I am so sorry for your loss, words aren't enough for some situations...

Hang in there, remember there's nothing shameful about being upset and it's important to give yourself time to grieve. Also, try to think about all the wonderful times he had while he was alive, now he is at peace and that truly is a gift for an animal once they reach a certain point.

Take care, again, I'm sorry for your loss.

showpug

Bill is having fun...trust me, my Mabel is showing him the time of his life. She was such a little squirt :) The good die young and I can't wait to see her again. I am so sorry you lost him. Don't rush yourself to feel better, take the time and miss him :(

Barb04

Super Moderator
I agree, Bill has to be in heaven with all our pets that we've loved over the years.

Members online

No members online now.