Crossbone, Rider, and Frag!

DJEtzel

k9krazee met up with meepitsmeagan and I today for some herding dog fun! It was a beautiful day, perfect for a nice walk in the woods and swimming at Meagan's private lake. XD Some pictures didn't turn out great, since I brought the lens I shouldn't have, but nonetheless... (there were too many to decide upon.. talk about overload)

DSC_2123 by DJetzel, on Flickr

DSC_2124 by DJetzel, on Flickr

DSC_2132 by DJetzel, on Flickr

Filthy Mutt by DJetzel, on Flickr

DSC_2149 by DJetzel, on Flickr

DSC_2152 by DJetzel, on Flickr

Where's Crossbone? by DJetzel, on Flickr

DSC_2162 by DJetzel, on Flickr

DSC_2163 by DJetzel, on Flickr

DSC_2166 by DJetzel, on Flickr

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I may be a bit biased, but omg I love the "where's Crossbone" and "Sassy" photos so much! Looks like you all had a blast!!

Equinox

Oh my goodness.. Crossbone is just the CUTEST dog!! I love him, look at that face!

Looks like a lot of fun, really enjoyed the photos.

DJEtzel

Haha, it's ok... I knew as soon as I met him that people would comment the most on him. Because he is THEE cutest little dog ever. And he WAS so sassy about the Chuck It. I loved it. :D

They (and we) had a great time together, thanks!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I really like the last group pic.

When I see this one I keep hearing: "I don't want to go home, I want to play!"

I was at an adoption event and they had a teeny tiny ACD that was pretty well the red twin to Crossbone, it was so hard to not snatch him up and take him home, especially after seeing all the awesome Crossbone pics on here. Looks like a lot of fun was had by all.

k9krazee

Thank you for taking so many great pictures! I think they really encompass the fun the dogs had!

The "where's Crossbone" should have been labeled "LILYPADS!!" :D

Little dog slept like a rock last night. Glad we finally could meet up. Frag was the bestest boy, Rider the sweetest thing and Harlow is so soft I couldn't stop petting her! :D

...I want a red matching mini cattle dog...

DJEtzel

That really should have been lillypads! :O

Haha you're so welcome and Frag thanks you for the compliment. Between yesterday and today, he is a very tired boy. :)

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Little dog slept like a rock last night. Glad we finally could meet up. Frag was the bestest boy, Rider the sweetest thing and Harlow is so soft I couldn't stop petting her! :D

...I want a red matching mini cattle dog...
ACK! I claim matching little red cattle dog. ;) Cross is the cutest EVAR. I didn't want to let him leave. Lol. And thank you! k9krazee got to watch Rider punch me in the gut several times. :eek:

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I met a darling little blue girl at the R&R Fun Day today....just a smidge taller than Crossbone and super sweet! Oh and she's going to be listed on Petfinder soon!! ;)

Members online

No members online now.