The Venting Thread

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I was called out in the lunchroom at work this week week for "Not wanting to try new things" because I declined chicken and waffle flavored potato chips that were being passed out. :rolleyes:
For what it's worth, those sound like a disgusting waste of calories.

Hillside

Original Twin
My friend K's neighbor apparently threw and old wire and wood picture frame into K's yard. Said wire impaled and got imbedded in her malinois puppy's foot. We just got back from picking her up from the ER vet. Z puppy is still groggy after coming out of surgery.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
It's raining like hell the wind was blowing just right to eat our shoes soaked :wall: & something (i think it was weather related) tripped the ****ing fire alarm so it's blaring up a storm ... All this at 2 in the morning :wall: I guess there goes my sleep :( cuz once I get woken up like that its hard for me to get back to sleep all that & the time change means I will lose an hour of sleep ... Boo :(.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
It's raining like hell the wind was blowing just right to eat our shoes soaked :wall: & someone or something tripped the ****ing fire alarm so it's blaring up a storm ... All this at 2 in the morning :wall: I guess there goes my sleep :(
but... but... there IS no 2am today! It doesn't exist! :p

I'm sorry, that sucks :(

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
but... but... there IS no 2am today! It doesn't exist! :p

I'm sorry, that sucks :(
Yeah my days hasn't even started & all ready it's not going well at all ... Actually it is 1:47am (phone hasn't rolled over yet) but of course on top of everything my phone keyboard is decoding to be "bad" about typing & I was being lazy lol.

Well for now at least the horrible shrill wailing has stopped but now I cannot hear :/.

Oh & our friends didn't do **** in their races at Houston :(

Oh ... & it's ****ing RAINING ... I hate the rain ... HATE it I like it to never ever rain ... EVER (cuz when it's raining race horses can't go on the walking machine & when they can't walk ... They go fruit loops & become very dangerous :p)

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Fred still has a slight limp, and I'm reading stuff about dog shoulders and I shouldn't!!! Fingers crossed its nothing serious :( :( :(

Lyzelle

Zander snatched something off the floor. No idea what it was. Tried to induce vomiting...and nothing happened. So. Uhm. Guess we are waiting. Hopefully it was just some sammich meat someone dropped last night.

Saeleofu

I went to bed early (11ish) last night because I was exhausted and I wanted to watch Doctor Who. I let the dogs out right before bed, like I always do, and made sure Logan stayed out for a while in case he needed to poop. I didn't fall asleep until around 3:00 because I'm watching Doctor Who, lost an hour to time change, and later realized I took freaking Excedrin before bed, so caffeine, and I'm out of melatonin. Around 3:30 Logan wakes me up because he needs to go out. I take him out front on a flexi since my parents' dog was blocking the way to the back yard, and he pees like 2466533 times, and after 10 minutes we go back in. Around 4:45, he wakes me up AGAIN. I take him out front AGAIN, and he pees 3457 times, then sits in front of me on the porch. JUST GO POO YOU STUPID DOG! So I say screw it, put him in his crate and go back to bed. No more whining, so I figure he was just being a brat. I get up at 7am to go walk dogs/clean kennels at work. I get back around 8:30 and Logan freaking POOPED IN HIS CRATE. :wall: :wall: At least it was a solid poop and not diarrhea, and he avoided smearing it all over the place, but YOU HAD PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY TO POOP, DOG! :wall:

LauraLeigh

I'm so sick if boxes! I'm insanely grateful for insurance and know this could have been worse, but holy god unpacking every last thing is a pain... Glad I don't move a lot!!!

Almost done though!!!

Members online