Boxers, anyone?

I LOVE Boxers. They are one of the best breeds ever! :D
The first time I met a Boxer was when our old neighbor's Boxer broke off of its chian and came down to our house because it was lonely (nobody was home) and we were outside playing basketball in our driveway. We went inside because we didn't know if he was freindly our not, and he tried to come inside with us! I felt so sorry for him......
And the next Boxer I met was our other neighbors Boxer named Daisy. She is sooooooooo cute!! She is pure white with a brindle patch over one eye. She came over to our house also, but that wasn't because she was lonely. Mrs._____ had Daisy outside and Daisy saw me and my 9yr old sister outside, so she decided to come over and say hello! lol
Ever since I've met those two Boxers, I've fallen in love with the breed. (I got a Afgan blanket that has a Boxer on it and a Boxer calander for Christmas! lol) I'm hoping to own one one of these days too. (I've been looking at the Petfinder website trying to find an Adult Boxer that is near our area so I can go and get it! lol) Anyways, anybody who wants to chat about the breed is more than welcome!

You might try doing some searches for Boxer rescues in your area. Too many people get Boxers and don't realize that they need lots of attention and have tons of energy, so there are Boxers who need to be re-homed more than you would think. You might also check with your local humane society/animal shelter and leave word with them that you are looking for a Boxer to adopt.

Members online

No members online now.